If you Ever wanted to get out of the Chair and Actually Ride your Bikes this is the Time to do it....If you Ever wanted to Meet the People that Post Useless threads and Talk Smack for no Apparent Reason....This is the time to do it...If you have never been to the Sand Dunes or Rode on a Beach...You dont know what you are missing....

Kidatvs will be Flying 2000+ Miles to Take advantage of what our West Coast has to offer and I think the only Hospitable thing to do is Meet him there...

Camping is 10 Bucks a night....Cant Beat that with a Stick... Reservation Details

www.reserveamerica.com Bring wood as BonFires ARE ALLOWED!!!!!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Had to edit that last part....:rolleyes:

Glad to hear you are setting this up. Maybe by that time we will have some merchandise available for members who attend. Please e-mail us the details of this event to [email protected]

Thank you.

Had to edit that last part....:rolleyes:

LMAO!!!!! I was Wondering how long it would take you to catch that!!!! I was hoping you would get FLOODED!!!

Thanks and let us know what we can do to help out with the Merchandise.....

As for Emailing you Details....They are all in the First Post....

I'd really like to go! :rolleyes: But my daughter's 1st dance recital is that weekend! GRRRR! I guess I'll have to wait until next season to try riding the dunes. (the dirt toys get put away and the PWCs come out of storage after my trip this week) :biggrin:

Wish I could but there ain't no way. Just too far. Hope you guys have a blast!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Admin
      It has come time that we make some changes around here, things are a bit old and running on old technology. There have been so many advances in coding and platform technology that we are way behind the ball. We need to get up to speed.
      We will be upgrading QUADCRAZY to a newer forum driven platform. When that does happen, we will be moving over our members and forum topics/posts only. At this given time, we are not planning on bringing over any videos, pictures, or personal messages. Our forum is the most important and visited section of this community. This will allow everyone to have a fresh start with newer photos and videos to share in the community and build some new content and friends. Our ETA to launch our new site is by October 1st, but that is TBD still. Please save all of your information that is not in the forum.
      I wanted to give everyone enough opportunity to digest this and start thinking about any info that they may need that is not in the forum. As we make progress, Ill post some images of our upgrade work and keep everyone posted. More to come!
    • By Muggzy
      Hey All,
      Looking for some recommendations on an ATV for my Daughters-in-law to ride when they visit with my sons. We ride mostly woods trails. It needs to be fairly easy to ride, automatic is't necessary but shifting should be forgiving and it needs to be under $2000. I have a Banshee and a Polaris Sportsman 500HO now.
      One DIL is tiny, 5' and about 100lbs, the other is about 5'8" and 130lbs. I'm concerned that steering on the Sportsman may require too much upper body strength and the Banshee is definitely not a beginner's ride.
      I'm thinking about a Warrior (may be under powered) or a Honda 400EX but I'd love to hear what others might suggest?
      Thanks!
    • By Gunny
      Went for a ride at Murdock Basin, which is on the South side of the Uinta Mountains. I hadn't been there in about 13 yrs & I had forgotten just how rocky this area is. I did ride some trails I hadn't ridden before & even found one short ATV trail.
      I had the "Check Engine - Transmission Signal Fault" message, but the bike never did go into limp mode, so I just kept riding & a little while later, the message disappeared, so all is good. I did check the wires when I got home & put some dielectric grease on the connection thou.
      Over all, it was a great day of rid'in, I hope you enjoy the video.
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By OutlawGade
      editing video