Guest Fox300exchic

Alpinestar Tech 3

Guest Fox300exchic

I got these boots last week and rode in them for the first time Saturday. I LOVE THEM!! They have so much more cushion then my fox trackers.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I am thinking of getting some Tech 3s. Thanks for the info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BrokedownAtV
      Hello all, I'm stuck and that is why I am asking this question.
      From the title you guessed it, it's the stator/generator. I have a bad stator and I am attempting to understand the ins and outs of this thing.
      So I have a bad source coil on a 2005 Bruin Yamaha. I don't understand as to how with one wire measures only 6'in length you are supposed to get 200+ ohms.... plus, without a diode it only can be tested in one direction???.... something just doesn't add up!
      Thanks in advance
    • By madstuff33
      hiya, im not really new to riding quads but i am new to owning my own (working) quad. i have a falcon 150, which isnt too bad, bit sluggish on steep inclines but overall far better than the smc r100 i used to own. i have a basic understanding of single cylinder bikes and a less than useful understanding of anything bigger so i may be asking for a lot of help lol. anyway, i look forward to being proved wrong relentlessly and actually maintaining a working bike
    • By marioweldinginc
      nothing but problems. Ill talk more when my motor gets back!
      :aargh::aargh::aargh:
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Video of Upgrade to power windows - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Size 12...With the Removable liner....Kinda Dirty from use about 2 yrs ago....LMAO!!!!! I dont wear boots when I ride and I am Tired of looking at them.....They need a Good Home....
      I also have some Children's Boots too....I think size 2 and 9??? Ill look if there is interest....
      Alpine's are 100 Bucks Shipped....