Quantcast

Please Support the Christmas Auction For BlueRibbon Coalition

Senator

Support BRC through e-bay.

BlueRibbon Coalition is excited to announce our third annual Christmas Auction to save trails and keep public lands FOR the public instead of FROM the public. The eBay bidding will start December 1st, 2011.

BRC Auctioneer Del Albright said, "I'm stoked; this auction is kickin' it for public lands and waterways. Businesses from all over have donated products and goodies to make this year's auction a record-breaker."

Raceline Wheels and WARN Industries started off filling the virtual storeroom shelves already. Get ready to see Raceline Monster Diamond Beadlocks and a WARN winch to start with. More partner-contributing businesses will include a long list of recognizable names. Stay tuned.

BRC lists hundreds of items on eBay (as donated by supporting businesses) with all proceeds benefiting their national efforts to save trails and riding areas for our continued access.

"Thanks to the vendors donations, not only is each winning bidder getting some awesome product, they are also contributing to our winning team," said Greg Mumm, Executive Director of BRC. "This annual eBay auction significantly beefs up our ability to fight back," Greg added.

My shameless plug: The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national recreation group that champions responsible recreation, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. With members in all 50 states, BRC is focused on building enthusiast involvement with organizational efforts through membership, outreach, education, and collaboration among recreationists.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Admin
      View File 2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 04/09/2024 Category Honda ATV  
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By joshua91673
      hi every one .anyone out there my issue is my kick start wont stay out  i have to have some one pull it out.  it pull out easy just wont stay out to kick it over .kicks over and starts no problem 
      also does this quad have a ajust mint for the rear spring .it sags when i get on it .or is this normal . thanks guys for your time 
      first post 

josh ohio
    • By flyinbrian365
      View File 2011 John Deere XUV Gator 825i service manual
      2011 John Deere XUV Gator 825i service manual Complete service manual TM107119
      Submitter flyinbrian365 Submitted 01/25/2024 Category John Deere UTV