Quantcast

Jetmoto - 90cc / 50cc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does the 50 sit on the same chassis as the 90 does? It looks as though the foot pads are a bit higher then the bottom of the frame. Does it have remote kill?

Yes and Yes, but Jetmoto is looking at different options for there 90 and 50. They are out of stock. We do have some other 90's that are imported by Jetmoto, they just don't have the Jetmoto name on them. They have the same warranty.

Thanks Chopper

866-543-7823

Kid ATVs | Jetmoto | Kids ATV | Unison | 50cc Kazuma Parts | Mini Quad & Chinese ATV Parts | Cheap 50cc ATVs | Kids 4 Wheelers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By McG75
      Hello I’m new here and was wondering is anyone knew of good replacement part numbers for front struts and rear shocks for this atv? I think I’ve found a new rear shock, that looks like the original but there is no dimensions or anything and was wondering if there are any afterMarket new front struts available. I know it’s a long shot but any help would be appreciated. 
    • By p5200
      Hello, would this be a good Master Link tool for pressing master link plate back on? I've seen others made of aluminum but thought this one might hold up better. Thanks! 🙂 
      https://www.amazon.com/BARTOO-Motorcycle-Convenient-pressing-Alignment/dp/B0C4FB1V7D/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1KRW04WLD82EI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.4Y2_vOEctIVv0vgmajSYXL844RphCjGBrMsiewv7Z1sVIMYMM5OQNBL0cXeHLmUDsnKMO5JffQPEP8vl4xuxCUczEfKGgw4r-MYmLgCzydGm9sHnK8hX7o1AqXunVpgpR8RrfQ8noUmfLyoxTqUcrl9tj82jDWeB5CL1rifd--ufsiyaWkBl4omd_1qyx7a97BvOTogpK40NTm9BfKjSt2H5mXrjEnhEOcxSYxUHiRx61KbfDBaA8B9CvwQjM3qGIf4Ay1zWxxPURTnX5qjhddcAADez5JNCFVrUYeLE-7M.sFaeyu09Q7O8v9B0NPjaDYDuHqVqE4uyxspDEpxBs6U&dib_tag=se&keywords=chain+press+tool+for+polaris+500+scrambler&qid=1709916341&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&sprefix=chain+press+tool+for+polaris+500+scrambler%2Caps%2C198&sr=8-3
    • By mga
      I have to replace all 4, how much is involved?  Will they slide out of the front yoke? Or, do the boots just slide over the wheel end?

• By afa913
      Do the small 50cc's have a way to set the speed. Im wanting to get one for my kid and i need to set it to go slow. I know the chinese knock off fourwheelers do but i dont really want one of those
    • By Finsdad
      Im looking to get my son a 50cc or 70cc quad. Im leaning towards the Can Am DS70. Im just wondering if any has input on any of the youth quads? I don't want to get him a 90....he is 5 and the 90 cc are too big.