Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Truckerz88

ideas? on what printer to buy

What kind of b&w laser printer is best for home use? Would love to find a laser printer that works with refilled cartridges (trying to be green) or at least has cartridges with such high yield that you don't mind paying for them every once in a while. It's a small office, we probably print less than 50 sheets a day and do not require color printing.

I use a HP laserjet B&W for my business. Its quite fast. I can get about 1400 pages per cartridge. Its around $250. The toner cartridge is $65 and when you get it they give you a return label for recycling.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Carl Edouard Denis
      Hello to al, ,
      First time poster long time ATV rider. I just go a used 2003 TRX650 got the card cleaned and it started up right away. ONly problem I am having is that its idling high. Any ideas as to wy this may be happening?

CED
    • By Shane Pillar
      Talk about what kind of atv you have and what you do with it.
    • By PissAnt
      How old were you when you got your first ATV and what kind was it?
    • By Seymore
      I made my intro about a QuadRunner I was working on and found a multitude of problems. Most I fixed, but I'm thinking that I'll be making more trips to see the 90' LT-250/4WD. Age and needing regular attention is the reason. The owner, NOT being mechanically inclined, adds into the equation.
      So, I deliver it and was offered, as payment, a 95' LT-250/4WD, with paper. It didn't run and had been sitting outside for last 12+ months. It was (basically) all there. This happened Saturday and this "Barn Find" came home to live out it's final years (I suspect).

Today I finally found time to look at her. Not a pretty sight. Rough life, many hrs....... MANY! Only 2399mi, but the speedo is disco'd. I just want to know if this will be worth pursuing. First things first, a really good cleaning. I hate working on dirty vehicles.

The battery actually took and held a charge! The carb was pulled, cleaned and the tank drained. Found a broken orange wire, dangling loose, near the carb. It was hot when the key was on and ended up connecting to a 10A fuse block. Well, I wonder why it didn't run???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! 
      Carb back on, fresh non-eth fuel, had to remove the air filter for this test (needs replacement), sprayed a little ether..... hit the starter, fired and died. Third time's a charm, she runs. I'll be going thru things as I can and questions will follow, in this thread.

WOOHOO!!!
    • By Bmac
      I have been working on a 2004 arctic cat 400 that will run for a while with a new coil installed then after a few min start sputtering and quit. Checking the coil afterward it it is burned up. There is 350 Plus volts going to the coil and I'm not sure if I need a CDI or its something else? Flywheel magnets have been ruled out!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By rockwell16
      I would say these are my favorites
      -AMAZON.COM but make sure its sold by the company even if shipped by other company they still have to use normal return policy and can't say we didn't sell it to you they did.
      ROCKYMOUNTAINATV.COM. Search amazon for better prices on some stuff
      EBAY.COM(THERE IS SPECULATIONS EBAY IS PRIVATE SELLERS I HAVE NOT ORDERD ANYTHING FOR MY QUAD FROM THEM YET BUT I AM GOING TO LOOKING FOR A REAR RACK FOR MY SCRAMBLER BUT NOT THE NEWER ONES THAT ARE ROUNDER THOSE ARE UGLY BEWARE OF ALL EBAY SCAMS AND DOES AND DONT BUYS)
      The #1 Online Dirt Bike & Motocross Store - Shop With The Guys That Ride | MotoSport
      I DONT USUALLY HAVE TO BUY PARTS FOR MY SCRAMBLER POLARIS IF TAKEN CARE OF AND MAINTAINED SEEM LIKE THEY LAST FOREVER BUT THIS IS WITH MOST ATV'S
    • By rockwell16
      There is a huge debate in winches being bought for ATV's lately here is my opinion
      well first the debate is what pound winch to get what brand and what to go with metal corded or the Synthetic winch i would go with a 2000 pound warn synthetic synthetic because the metal cord over time frays and the little metal wire poke out and stab the crap out of your hands and can even cut you really good if your not careful I ride with riding gloves but i don't use metal cord because i don't want to have to put on leather gloves just to use my winch on a trail synthetic doesn't fray and is easier on the winch its self not as much friction when unspooling let me know what you guys use what brand weight rating and synthetic or metal cord
    • By Tylor_Burnette99
      I bought my 400ex and kind of like the idea of shaved fenders. Just kinda looking to see what you guys did. and preferably how you did it. Thanks!
      My quad is a 1999 400ex. So something around that body style would be nice.
    • By thuds4evr
      Has any one seen or made or have an idea for an unusual accessorie , a radio mount or a gun mount other the the regular market stuff. Have you come up with any idea that you would care to share ?
      Example: a local surveyor here mtd an old antenna on the front of his front carrier rack. It keeps the spider webs out of his face.
      Another guy rigged up a light on a swivel that the base of screws into the rear view mirror mount on the left handle bar. He uses the light for things like fence repair at night or when he need a lite held on something around the farm.
      Anybody want to share any other ideas ?
      Or are you like me, I want a car radio or a scanner that will run off an Aux battery mtd some where on the ATV and charged when the ATV is running. Do not want to run it off the main battery. (ATV to heavy to push)
    • By Austinhuntman
      I went hunting this weekend and discovered that my crossbow is hard to carry on my kq. I carry deer on the front and I have a tool box and a gun boot on the back. Any ideas for how to carry it it is a Barnett jackel. Pics would be great