Quantcast

Atv Club in Western Pennsylvania

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By joshua91673
      hi every one .anyone out there my issue is my kick start wont stay out  i have to have some one pull it out.  it pull out easy just wont stay out to kick it over .kicks over and starts no problem 
      also does this quad have a ajust mint for the rear spring .it sags when i get on it .or is this normal . thanks guys for your time 
      first post 

josh ohio
    • By Wonderwoman
      I am hoping that someone here can give me some more ideas. Our poor old red 300 won't start. We rode it, running fine, shut it off and now it won't start. Have gas to the carb and spark at the plug. Valves are adjusted. Still won't start. Tried a little starting fluid in the air chamber and still won't start. This poor old machine has 7000 miles on it. That has to be an Arctic Cat record! And I have never touched the engine besides setting the valves. Unfortunatly it looks like it only has 60 psi of compression. Don't understand how it could be running fine and then nothing. Someone give me a clue as to what I am missing or what to check. I was going to rebuild the top end this next spring but didn't want to do that this winter in a non-heated garage. Any help?
    • By Sblt80
      Lt 80 had new top end rebuild and will not start now, 
      I have a spark and compression
      even tried putting fuel down the barrel but still nothing.
      hasn’t even tried to start or back fire since rebuild
      can anyone help please 
    • By bobg
      Had the starter solenoid hang 87 Big Bear while I was riding it. Wrecked the battery. Put a new battery and solenoid in. Wont start with the starter, but will start with the rope and runs great. The fuse is good, but I don’t have any continuity through the circuit breaker. I’m assuming there should be. Can’t find one online, can I replace it with a fuse? Posted a picture of the circuit breaker. 

Bob
    • By lporter
      Put in new carburetor, battery is good, 30a fuse in starter relay good whe I push start button  nothing happens except buzzing sound from batt. All lights come on. Won't start with pull cord either.