Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ajmboy

Suspension Problems?

1 post in this topic

Anyone encounter Polaris suspension problems specifically in the utility lines? Struts falling apart after some good hits...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By prityboy69
      Ok I recently put a 220kdx motor in a 150 falcon. The suspension can't keep up with the motor so I need arms, shocks, and four lug spindles & hubs. Does anyone know of a aftermarket suspension for this quad or even a set of arms that will work off another manufacturers quad such as Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, or Suzuki? Please anybody who has any information would be a huge amount of help. Thanks in advance!
    • By Bearman
      Long story short. I bought this off my neighbor and only has 3 gears. The part that holds the shifter rod on broke, this is on the inside where the clutch is. The rod moved out of its spot and when they welded it back together only has 3 gears. I have a new case for it just need to know how to get the shifter in the right spot before I put it back together. I am missing the indicator that shows me where neutral is. A link to a good Manuel would be great. Thanks
    • By waynep
      I have a 1996 kawasaki bayou 300 that i cant seem to get running for more then about 10 seconds i think i need it to spin a little faster. i had it giving it to me and havent ever worked on a four wheeler yet. i have already cleaned the carb and did all the maintainance things i could think of. and am hoping for a good starting point Thanks Guys!!
    • By chuey12
      I have a 2010 Z400 and it will start up an idle fine but when you go to give it gas it just stales out and wont run at high temp. Any ideas?
    • By jeb9455
      i have 01 300 king quad shuts its self off when ever found has no spark let it set for a while will restart anyone had this problem and what was the fix thanks