Quantcast

poker run july 28 2012

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Cobra_kai83
      The gas in the tank was bad so I drained it and put new fuel in. It still wouldn't run so I took the carb out and cleaned it. Re-installed the carb and now it will only start and run under full throttle. It also runs rough like this. The engine stops running once I back out to 1/4 throttle. What the heck is going on?
    • By Ulfthednar
      Got others in the works. 
      Been years since I really played with editing software and content creation. ATV+Gopro+Davinci.
      https://youtu.be/-JV-xEq9uW8
    • By Clifish
      I have a 2017 Alterra 500 TRV,  manual says 0w-40 oil should be used.  I have read that Rotella T-6 meets all the standards that the OEM oil does but I can only seem to find the 5W-40 unless I buy a 5 Gallon pail...lol.  Can I use the 5w-40?  OR just stop being a cheap SOB and suck it up and spend the $85 for the OEM kit?
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi, my KLF300 Bayou 1994 from my other post can now ignite and run for a little while. It's running very rough, the idle is way off, I have to use both choke and gas to get it in a somewhat "idle" state otherwise it dies. Let's fix it
      I think that the first priority is to get the idle stable, right now I can't get it to idle at all, it's either too high or too low and dying off after a few seconds. The setting of the idle screw doesn't seem to stabilize it, it's either too low or too high, if I get it between those states it's only running for a few seconds before dying. The ATV could idle and run last summer btw.
      What do you think I should do next? 
      / Pär
    • By dominic_300ex
      My 300ex won't run unless hooked to jumper cables or to a battery charger. When I try to rev it up it gets quieter instead of louder, is the stator bad? Could a CDI cause this? Could something with the ignition cause this? The neutral light only comes on when hooked to a power source and goes off as soon as the power source is connected. After I disconnect it from a power source it'll run for a few minutes then die. It'll also pull start but pushing the gas nothing happens, the choke isn't on and the gas isn't on reserve. My friend thinks it may be a stator because after I charged the battery and went to ride it the other day the battery was drained again. Any help would be appreciated as I'm lost and don't know where to start