Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

2001 Suzuki LTF250 Quadrunner - Replacement Plastics

jblaze

I recently bought a LTF250 Quad runner from this old timer that let it sit. I cleaned the carb, changed the plug, drained the gas, and changed the filters. It now runs great! Problem is the front fenders are broken and the battery cover is missing. I figured out from pic comparison that it is a 2001. I cant find used replacements for the life in me and don't want to spend 500+ ordering a new one. Are there any other models that will fit such as the 2002 Ozark or any other year Quad runner that are interchangeable? any help would be much appreciated as my hairline is starting to recede!!!!

Well after a little more research I found that Suzuki revamped their frame after their 99-01 models so the initial idea of using the 02 Ozark fenders was a pipe dream. Luckily, I found someone on CL selling same year non running Quad runner for $450. Apparently it is not running due to electrical issues. So I drove the 7 hours round trip and bought it to use for all types of parts. figure I can strip what I need and ebay the rest. Since the fenders alone without mud flaps were running between $290-$400 I found it to be a good deal for the entire quad. It has all the plastics, but unfortunately they are cracked. No chunks missing. Looks like I am going to have to consult with a body shop and try to figure out how to fix broken fenders! Any advise? Do I use bondo, epoxy,......a wish upon a shooting star...I have no clue! Hopefully someone has a direction for me. lol

Edited by jblaze

• 1 year later...