ds650man

2001 BRP DS650 starter clutch problems

has any one had any problems with there ds650 starter clutch i have to replace mine again after just replacing it back in march. any help would be great those thinks are very expensive. thanks

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

That's odd. Was it making abnormal noise when starting?

* Added manufacturer to thread title.

sorry havent had time to get back ,but it made like a klunking sound then just stopped working .same thing it did first time

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Snowden
      Hi everyone,
      I have a question, if the starter clutch gear looks fine but is still not working correctly then all I should need to replace is the one way bearing, right?
      thanks,
    • By Junior
      Hey all,
      I'm new to this site and to CanAm/Bombardier atv's. I purchased this quad local to my area and shortly after started noticing a knocking noise from the bottom end, which I've been told may need a rebuild.
      The atv is complete, but I'm now looking to part it out, unless someone knows where I can get the bottom end rebuilt for a decent price.
      I can take some pics of the quad and upload. If you need parts off of it, let me know and make me an offer.
    • By Blue
      Hey all I have a question on my 94 fourtrax 4x4. The electric start won't work. When I hit the button I hear the solenoid clicking but nothing happening. I put on a new solenoid and same thing happened. So I took off starter and checked it, brushes looked good nothing looked out of the ordinary. My battery is putting out 11.2 volts. I wouldn't think that would be it since I put a newer battery in from my other quad and still got same results. Any ideas I'm scratching my head on this one.
    • By Kingquad1
      Hello I am new hear. I just purchased a 1998 Big Bear. It was sitting for 3yrs in storage. The guy I bought it from got the carb cleaned and it runs good. I am having problems with the neutral light. When I shift into neutral the light does not come on. If I mess with the gear shifter, I can get it to come on so I can start it. I can still pull the hand brake and start it that way. I cant find the neutral safity switch on this machine. Any suggestions would be great.