Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

kxjake

2000 Yamaha Kodiak

Hey yall

I have a Yamaha Kodiak that is a whitetail edition and i cant find any info on it thanks but it is the same thing as kodiak 400 auto thou

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Alan Callison
      Hi ya'll. I just got a 04 Kodiak 400 and Im confused.The left rear wheel moves like the bearing is shot so I figured its a quick fix. Much to my dismay when I looked at it before I tore into it ,it appears to have a drum brake-no bearing on the wheel. As this is the first time Id be working on a 4 wheeler job Im a bit hesitant. The manual only shows this has disk brakes.Its a sealed drum right behind the wheel.I pulled the wheel of expecting to find a bearing.Nope! Ive never done it before but it appears Ill have to pull the axle out to replace the bearing. Am I correct and if I am can anyone give me some advice on how to do it.The repair manual isn't much help. Thanks alot!
    • By Vertigo
      I've got some good parts left over from my recent 4wd 2003 Big Bear adventure. Used on 2000-2010 Big Bears.
      Very good complete head-fits 350 also, came off 400  2002, Have timing chain, gear,  guides, case & trans (2wd)
      Fuel tank, harness, misc. electronics, front shocks/springs, also have some other stuff.
      Most parts also fit some 90's models, (Kodiak 400 '93-'98), check it to verify. 
      Located near Chattanooga, LMK what you need, offer, cash/trade.
    • By 06kodiak450
      I turn the key on and the dash lights up, the head lights work... I push the button to start and nothing happens, no click/crank, no noise at all. It will pull start, I can jump start it from the battery to the starter, and I replaced the starter relay. IWhat could it be??? 
      Oh , and it is in Park,and I tried the kill switch several times in both positions, that does make a faint click, and sounds like it’s working