mikeirving1954

1988 Honda 350 Foreman - Running Hot?

My machine is finally up and running again ,I bought a new Honda cd box and it started right up and runs great ,but it seems to have something else going on ,after running for awhile the left side cover gets so dam hot you can not put your hand on it ,the fan comes on and goes off ,what would make it so hot ,is it something going with the stator ?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

i'm pretty sure the air cooled bikes run hot like that. i know my big bear could cook my breakfast ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By alexcross324
      Hi all, my second post here
      I got an old Yamaha 88 moto 4 and I have a problem with my overflow hose from the carb.
      When I put the gas switch to ON a big amount of gas is leaking from the overflow...so I start using my quad with the gas switch to RESERVE wich is also leaking but less than in ON position.
      I dont ride a lot..but in a week I empty my gas tank.
      Strange.
      I never clean my carb because Im new to quad world and dont have the service manual...so I need you point of view.
      Thanks guys!
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, I try to find this manual in the threads but you have a lot of stock here
      Cannot find this particular manual.
      I found it for YFM200 but not sure if they are the same.
      Thanks if you could help me with that.
      Im new here so if I did something wrong, please tell me.
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc
    • By Npeters
      Im working on a old 1987 honda 125 4 wheeler in the school shop. It will start by getting pulled by another 4 wheeler but wont start with the pull start or Electric Start. When you pull start it it tries to start but when you try the electric start it just turns over but doesnt even act like it wants to start. The spark plug is dry and it shoots fuel out of the back(air filter side) of the carb. Weve had the carb off twice and it is complety clean. What are some things we can try?