Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ShelbyGT660

2007 2X4 A-arm in 1992 Timberwolf???

These are the part numbers I found

4BD-23570-00-33 FRT LWR ARM CMPL L $129.68 $129.68

4BD-23580-00-33 FRT LWR ARM CMPL R $129.68 $129.68

4XE-F3570-10-00 FRONT LOWER ARM CO $129.68 $129.68

4XE-F3580-10-00 FRONT LOWER ARM CO $129.68 $129.68

The "3580" & "3570" are the same.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• YFM250 carb problems not running right

I have a yamaha beartracker 250 (yfm250) its not running right. starts fine mostly ...idles but if i give it gas it boggs out and dies before it even can carry its self ... I cleaned the carb ... put everything back and same issue. so i bought a new carb and intake boot.... replaced both things and still the issue persists.  So i have a new carb .... does the Air fuel mixture need to be set on the new carb? If so how do i do that? i ave looked everywhere for details on my bike and carb but cannot find anywhere that reads that the skrew needs to be adjusted out to  7 full turns or somthing to that effect..   The bike ran fine until bad gas was put into it... i did remove and empty the gas tank. removed petcock cleaned and rebuilt that..... i also noticed that the new carb ....the bottom skrew for draining the bowl was closed all the way when i got it.. carb wouldnt get gas until i loosened it... now the bowl will drain ... i thought that that float stops this from happeneing....am i wrong?      

By Austin Phillips, in General ATV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • 94 Big Bear Drive shaft falls out of u joints

I just picked up a Big Bear 350 4x4, I was told it was a 1994 model. It runs and drives, but needs a bunch of work (I picked it up for a winter project). Anyhow, the front drive shaft is so loose that it falls right out of the splined u joint. The splines aren't worn out, I'll try to get a picture later on but it seems like the drive shaft is too short. It doesn't look broken or extremely worn, but when the pushed all the way into the rear u joint (by the engine) the front of the shaft is not even making connection with the front U joint and the shaft falls out of the front U joint. I can't figure out why it would be like that, the U joints don't look broken or worn (the splines look OK). The spring is still on the shaft up by the front U joint, but it's like the spring is pushing the shaft right out of the joint. Is there supposed to be something keeping the shaft from sliding too far into the rear joint?

By Rocky, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • elusive kazuma ball joints.

so iv been looking for new ball joints for my kazuma falcon 150. they are practically non existant apart from buying entire new suspension arms, i swear my hair is going white looking for these damn things. is there any suggestions as to alternative ball joints i can use or does anybody know if there is a company who stocks them?

By madstuff33, in General ATV Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Tread Lightly!'s 5th Annual Ebay Charity Auction (Nov 1!!!)

Good evening everyone! We are happy to announce that for the 5th year, we'll be running our Ebay charity auction! This is a HUGE fundraiser for us, so as you're planning for your winter holiday shopping and such, keep this opportunity in mind. More than 50 companies have donated more than 100 products to Tread Lightly! for our Fifth Annual Charity Auction on eBay in an effort to raise money for solutions to urgent outdoor recreation issues such as restricted recreation access due to irresponsible behavior. The auction will be held November 1-11, 2012. Big ticket items this year include a Gator XUV 625i utility vehicle and a Toy Gator donated by John Deere. 100% of the money raised will go to help keep access to trails and recreation sites open to the public. The auction also includes plenty of 4×4 accessories, power sports equipment and outdoor gear. Bids will start at 40 to 60 percent below retail prices. More information and products coming soon!

By TreadLightly, in General ATV Discussion

• 7 replies
    • Ebay clutch kits

Hi all, Thinking I may need to replace clutch disks on my 1990 Big Bear at some point in the near future. I've seen a bunch on ebay for anywhere from 40-70 bucks. Wondering if they are quality parts or better to stay away? Thanks!

By Getch, in General ATV Discussion

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Racer944
      Hi Folks;
      Has anybody on here installed a winch on a 2003 Magnum 2x4? I am using a Cycle Country adapter plate (only one I could find), but am having a bit of trouble getting it all to fit properly, and am looking for someone that may have done this install and/or may have some pics of the installation.
      Thanks!
      Eric
    • By Beb1041
      Looking for a download of a manual
    • By mallen14
      Looking for anybody who can point me towards a free service manual for 1998 Big Bear 350. I found the sticky thread but all the links, from 2012, no longer work. If anybody has one please let me know. Thanks
    • By switch
      I have a timberwolf that I love. It sat and the carb got gel from this wonderful ethanol. I cleaned it and put a new kit in it. it always started right off. now it cranks forever before it hits and then it will not idle. set according to instructions 23mm float, 4th notch on the pin, 1 1/2 turns out on the AIS. I have tried tweeking all of these some but nothing seems to make a difference. The biggest problem is that I got it back out because the wife has claimed this bike and now it will not run for her. Any help would sure get me out of a bind.