Quantcast

Winter ATV Service Special and Parts Discount!

BRING IN YOUR ATV FOR A WINTER SERVICE TUNE UP. WE HAVE A SPECIAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. CHECK FRONT AND REAR BRAKES.

2. CHECK THE COOLANT.

3. CHANGE THE SPARK PLUG.

4. CLEAN THE AIR FILTER.

5. CHARGE THE battery.

6. ROTATE TIRES (IF APPLICABLE)

7. CHANGE ALL THE FLUIDS

a.)Front differential oil

b.)Rear differential oil

c.)Transfercase oil

d.)Engine oil

e.)Brake fluid

ALL OF THESE SERVICES WILL BE DONE FOR $250 INCLUDING PARTS AND LABOR. THE SERVICES LISTED ABOVE ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR THE SPECIAL, HOWEVER WE CAN PROVIDE AN ALTERNATE PRICE IF YOU DO NOT NEED ALL OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE SPECIAL. CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN E-MAIL US, AND FIND US ON FACEBOOK!

Pro Motorsports

5275 W 48th Ave.

Denver, CO 80212

303-433-0536

M-F 9:30am-6:00pm

Sat 9:00am-5:00pm

www.facebook.com/promotorsports

[email protected]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Mhatayas
      My uncle bought a Baja 250, 2006. Knew there was no spark since the get go. He don't know anything about quads so is getting me to help him try to get it running...

battery is bad so I connected battery charger to it to crank it over , cranks over well , but no spark .... 
      Lights and everything work fine , but with each crank over using the e start switch , the display reads 999 888 777 666 ... Right down to 000 and repeats itself . 

He managed to get a parts bike , I changed over the CDI and the coil and the stator from the parts bike and there was another black box by the voltage regulator I changed over ... I used my multimeter to confirm as much as I could works , it's hard without knowing which wires are which , and I cannot find any diagrams online for this bike ? 

Do you think it could be the Killswitch? There's so many wires coming from there I don't know where to start . Also I should mention it appears the fan on the front of the bike has been taken off (the wires have been cut too ) 

If this bike sparked it would run . The previous owner said he parked it one day and it just wouldn't start after.
    • By mehim
      Hi everyone. 
      Let me explain the thread title. 
      My husband and I are very active in the nudist community, and we have stayed at many and most of the mainstream nudist and clothing optional campgrounds in the USA. We are now approaching our retirement and would like to start a podcast to share those off the road / backwoods / little known camping areas where nudity is allowed. We have purchased a 5th wheel camping trailer with a rear garage for the ATV and now need some good reports on the one to buy. 
      We are most interested in a side by side unit but would love to get your thoughts. 
      Feel free to stop by and say Hi and ask anything you would like to better understand what we are looking for in an offroad unit. 
      Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. 

• By Admin
      View File 2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 04/09/2024 Category Honda ATV  
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Admin
      View File 1984-85 Kawasaki Tecate ATC service manual
      1984-85 Kawasaki Tecate ATC service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 03/24/2024 Category Kawasaki ATV