Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BLACKY

Brute 750 Lighting

Any Replacement Headlamps Brighter Than Originals Available. Need Replacements And Unable To Locate Anything But From Dealer. Oem's Not Bright Enough.

I know that PIAA makes some replacement bulbs. You can look here:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Allot of those Kawasaki's are an H6M bulb, not sure what's in that Brute Force though.

Let me know if you find something aftermarket, I'm curious...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2005 Suzuki King Quad 700 - Fan Replacement

The saga of the fan continues. The Pin attempt in the fan shaft failed.  I then moved on to trying to weld the fan hub to the fan shaft.  I took it for a run the weld broke.  Now it was truly F'ed.  To recap the dealer price, they want $400 + CND for a replacement fan assembly. I searched all sorts of after market places and no one carried one.  Ebay had some used ones but they were $120 USD + Conversion rate for something as old as what I have.  I went to Amazon and eventually settled on this.   amazon link   What I found... and was amazed... was that the fan mounted to the Suzuki fan assembly bracket.  I was prepared to manufacture my own mount conversions...  It also came with "Harpoon mounts" (nylon zip tie like things that go straight through the rad.   Anyways it mounted to the original bracket. It fit perfectly.  Cut the electrical plug off replaced it with the Suzuki... all good.  Let the quad heat up, thermo coupler kicked in the fan circuit, polarity was right... all was good....  Fan is under the circuit fuse rating.     so I finally have a solid fan solution.  $34 CND vs $400+ CND

By LMI, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2000, DS650 - Need front replacement shocks.

I have a 2000 DS 650, with stock front shocks.  Bombardier Pn. FRONT SHOCK: 706 200 081 has been discontinued.  I am not looking for a racing type replacement, just somthing that will work properly. Any assistance will be much appreciated.

By Mark&rocket, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Starter replacement. 2000 Kawasaki Bayou 300 4x4

Okay, so I have been trying to replace the starter on my quad. I have all the screws off the left side panel except the gear chain bolt that allows me to take the side off and get access to the sprocket to line up the new starter. The bolt is 14mm but is rounded off and I cannot for the life of me get the new starter to line up since that sprocket falls a half inch when you take the old one off. Is there anything I can do to get the new starter in without removing that bolt? Can I use a magnet from the outside to life the sprocket so that I can line up the starter and the sprocket? Anyone have any other tips?? 

By Logan West, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • LT230E rear brake pad replacement issues

Hey no issues replacing the pads, just cant get the manual mechanism to collapse.   This thing was metal to metal so the prior owner just adjusted it all the way.   its rusty and the shaft for bolt has 3 sides, a 10MM nut and a slot in the end of the threaded rod.   Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.   

By Rob Hall, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Replacement cylinder question for 90 Quadrunner LT4WD

Hey there, new to the forum. Did some searching before posting but didn't manage to find anything, so forgive me if it's been covered before.

I've got a 1990 Quadrunner LT4WD that I got my hands on last year for super cheap (for a reason). It starts and runs great, but the plug is drowned with oil after about a half hour of use (surprisingly next to no smoke though...weird), so I'm going to look at replacing the piston, rings (one of which came out in two pieces) and the cylinder (very little scoring, but definitely saw some bad detonation at some point and needs replacing). The connecting rod thankfully has zero play in it and is silky smooth, so I'm good with how the bottom end sits at this point.

Now, a friend has a 2002 Quadrunner 4WD LT-250F that's out of commission due to basically everything other than engine issues, and has been sitting around for a few years. He says that I can just take what I need if they'll work, so I've been looking at the part numbers before we rip on his motor. I see that the part number for the cylinder is the same (11210-19B10-0F0), but the newer models have either "Model K1" or "Model K2" listed as well. Will they work with the older machines or are there a couple little things that just don't let them jive?

By SilentNoise, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Devin Heffelfinger
      Howdy
      So my stock 2017 750 KQ came with Carlisle AT489 Bias Tires
      On Amazon these seem to have excellent reviews although the thing I here the most cumulatively on the forums is the first thing to change is the tires. 
      Are these tires all that bad? They seem to be holding up nice and i go on some pretty serious black diamond trails. Granted this is my first ATV purchase and i don't really have anything long term to compare these to. 
      Please lace me up if im missing something here because if buying a new set of tires will increase performance - reliability- comfort - im all for it... Also if you guys could recommend some tires for the trails I'd appreciate it. I don't mud and don't plan to if that helps narrow down the search.
    • By oleskool
      have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.
      Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.
      Any ideas?
    • By oleskool
      Does anybody have the service manual or link for a 2008 650D8F brute force?