BLACKY

Brute 750 Lighting

Any Replacement Headlamps Brighter Than Originals Available. Need Replacements And Unable To Locate Anything But From Dealer. Oem's Not Bright Enough.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I know that PIAA makes some replacement bulbs. You can look here: PIAA

Allot of those Kawasaki's are an H6M bulb, not sure what's in that Brute Force though.

Thanks, But Piaa Says They Can't Match Kawasakis Bulb.

Let me know if you find something aftermarket, I'm curious...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By oleskool
      have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.
      Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.
      Any ideas?
    • By oleskool
      Does anybody have the service manual or link for a 2008 650D8F brute force?
    • By saltlife0624
      okay so just recently I bought this machine for a friend's son as a graduation gift. We rode about two days ago and while riding he punctured the oil filter so we went home immediately. I fixed the oil leak and basically did an oil change and went out for a test ride to see how it was riding and about an hour into my ride it started shaking hard when I hit throttle and just rolled to a stop and now it will
      Not move in any gear. Out of one of the snorkels had a nasty burnt smell when this happened. Thank you for any help in advance!!
    • By po_hara
      Hi, sorry I'm new to this so not sure if I'm doing it right!
      I'm from Ireland, recently bought a 2009 Suzuki 750 Kingquad AFi and having a small issue (at least I hope it's a small issue!!)
      When I start the quad, it fires up, revs etc all as it should, but when I put it into gear and give the throttle a jag it stalls, if I give it the throttle very gentle, it revs up but does back fire slightly and moves off fine!
      The battery was bad in the quad and I changed that, thinking that the pump wasn't getting enough power for injection and I also replaced the spark plug and cleaned out the main fuel lines. It's definitely better than it was, but does still cut out at times! Once the rev gets up and I'm moving on, it runs like a dream.....flying machine! If I come along the road or fields, and slack off the accelerator to about quarter then throttle on, the quad picks up and away like it should, but when I go back to idle / low rev, I have to give it a lot of throttle to keep going, if I go for a small rev to maybe turn around or run up to a gate, it has a habit of stalling or back firing abit!
      Is there anyone who could suggest anything I should do / have missed, etc?