Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BLACKY

Brute 750 Lighting

Any Replacement Headlamps Brighter Than Originals Available. Need Replacements And Unable To Locate Anything But From Dealer. Oem's Not Bright Enough.

I know that PIAA makes some replacement bulbs. You can look here: PIAA

Allot of those Kawasaki's are an H6M bulb, not sure what's in that Brute Force though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Devin Heffelfinger
      Howdy
      So my stock 2017 750 KQ came with Carlisle AT489 Bias Tires
      On Amazon these seem to have excellent reviews although the thing I here the most cumulatively on the forums is the first thing to change is the tires. 
      Are these tires all that bad? They seem to be holding up nice and i go on some pretty serious black diamond trails. Granted this is my first ATV purchase and i don't really have anything long term to compare these to. 
      Please lace me up if im missing something here because if buying a new set of tires will increase performance - reliability- comfort - im all for it... Also if you guys could recommend some tires for the trails I'd appreciate it. I don't mud and don't plan to if that helps narrow down the search.
    • By oleskool
      have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.
      Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.
      Any ideas?
    • By oleskool
      Does anybody have the service manual or link for a 2008 650D8F brute force?