Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

hey guys, i am wanting to paint the plastics on my honda with bed liner, i ride through alot mud and woods so i need something thatll last. if anyone has any suggesstions to a good brand or have any tips on this will be greatly appreciated.

I have LineX on my bed cover and it seems good and the good thing is you can get it in different colors.

LINE-X Sprayon Bedliners, Protective Coatings, Truck Bed Coating, Floor Coating, Industrial Flooring

but then there is also Rhino, It comes in different colors too and they at least say they cover Quads.

Rhino Linings | Spray Bed Liner, Spray On Bed Liners, Spray in Bed Liner

All though, Im sure LineX would too. We have Rhino over here in Australia but not LineX if thats any thing to go by? hope this helps

It will add a millimeter or so thickness i think that's 1/25 of an inch. Over here we cant get Honda in any other color than RED and so I've been looking for an alliterative for... Well since I bought the bike so I think if I can get it in the color I want Ill do this too:biggrin: Thanks for the idea tandrew

go talk to line x, ive been talking to them and they said if i bring them the plastics they can do it for around 200 bucks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Bagpiper22
      Hey...
      I recently picked up a '92 LTF250 for $250. Even came with a snow plow. It was pretty neglected, and missing the left rear fender and battery cover. The time chain had jumped a few teeth, but once I go that set, and set the valves, she started right up. *Fresh oil, fresh gas, and she's good to go, but not so good to look at. *This is just for our weekend place, so I don't need a beauty queen, but i wanted a fender for safety's sake.
      This was how I found her...

I wasn't about to spend $250 or so for new fenders, so I came up with a homemade version that works damn well. *It helped that it had already been painted black (was red originally).
      The pictures tell the story, but basically I used a garbage can. *We needed a new one anyway, and they're only $20 for a new one at Lowe's or Home Depot. *I created a template with cardboard first, then cut it out. *Some final bending and trimming, a few dozen zip ties, and voila! *Fender! *I even used the top rim of the can as an edge for added stability. *As a bonus, I cut a piece of the leftover can for the battery cover. *You'd think it was original. *Now we're a set to ride. *Thought maybe somebody would enjoy the end result of this crazy idea...

Scott
    • By Gunny
      I have a set of Grizzly 660 plastics (front & rear fenders & gas tank cover) that's taking up space.
      They are green in color & right now, they are covered in Camo Clad 3M camo material. It might not look the best up close, but it does protect the plastics.
      If anyone is interested in them, PM me ... I'll let'em go cheap but be advised, shipping can be costly ($125 give or take)(I paid $125 for a set I bought from a guy a long time ago) ... can photo's if you want to your personal e-mail, but ONLY if you're really interested, since they are kinda difficult to get to right now.
      THANKS
    • By trestunt30
      Does anyone a good place to buy cheap plastic for a suzuki lt250s?
    • By jblaze
      I recently bought a LTF250 Quad runner from this old timer that let it sit. I cleaned the carb, changed the plug, drained the gas, and changed the filters. It now runs great! Problem is the front fenders are broken and the battery cover is missing. I figured out from pic comparison that it is a 2001. I cant find used replacements for the life in me and don't want to spend 500+ ordering a new one. Are there any other models that will fit such as the 2002 Ozark or any other year Quad runner that are interchangeable? any help would be much appreciated as my hairline is starting to recede!!!!
    • By Mudflap64
      2002 Ltf500f.....I'm looking for the soft plastics for the rear fenders. They wrap the rear fenders and run down to the foot pegs. Mine are cracked in the "heel" area. I have them zip tied right now but a new set would be nice before we move. If anyone has a set I'd be interested. Thanks.