Quantcast

Polaris Predator 90 oils

Firewalker

• 1 month later...

Oxidized-Black:

Sorry for the late reply I kept trying to log on for about a month and couldn't get through. Thanks for the Oils info. I guess I'll just "bite the bullet" when the time comes to replenish the fluids. My daughter and her husband had a problem with this quad for awhile before they gave it to me....wouldn,t start with the starter button. I finally figured out that the brake switch was bad. Replaced it and the quad starts fine with the starter button.

I had the E-ton 90 which runs the same motor as Polairs my daughters was a two stroke. If yours is a 2 stroke & thats what it sounds like based on your post injection oil. The oil your talking about it will last a very long time. I ran Yamalube in my daughters it had the oil tank under the seat for the 2 stroke oil. I don't remember but think I paid 19.00 for the oil from the shop I bought the quad at but it was more than a qt. I think. My daughter out grew the quad before I went thru the bottle of Yamalube. She rode it for over a year and I only added oil 1 time to the tank.

My daughter was 11 when we got her the e-ton 90. I wanted to get her a bigger quad because she is tall but when we were shopping the dealer said by law and her age a 90cc was the biggest quad they could sale us. At 7 & 6 it should last them for a long time. My daughter is 13 now and she has been riding my Kawasaki 650 prairie for little over 2 years. I turned the screw in so she only had about a 1/4 of throttle.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Mhatayas
      What should I do about this , bad oil leak where the filter cover bolts on . Can I use some gasket maker 

• By rgeiser
      View File 2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      Submitter rgeiser Submitted 04/18/2024 Category Polaris UTV  
    • By BruceG
      Hi guys. I have a problem where the quad will start and run well for about 5 minutes and then it dies. On inspection the airbox has oil in it (quite a lot). The oil is pumping through the cylinder head breather hose. This problem first happened suddenly. I have since done the top end including, piston, gaskets, rings and valves. I have also done the carb (not that I thought that this was the problem). The compression seems normal. The only thing that I can think of, is that I did not grind the valves well enough. Anyone experienced this? If so, how did you fix it? Any other thoughts?
    • By Charlesbrown
      I’m looking for a top end kit for a Yamaha. I would like to see how well the engine runs before spending $6-$7 hundred on oem. Niche has complete kits from $1-$2 hundred.  Anyone have experience with Niche or similar Chinese companies? 
    • By Lafytafy
      should i run a thicker oil in a older quad because it make a little more noise than usual