Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

tmanuel5

2010 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 - Front Diff Problem

2010 brute force 750

vtwin

4x4

i made a video here and it will show u whats up. Can i change the seals just from taking the axles and drive shaft off or do i need to take the front diff out completely?

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by tmanuel5

anyone? i have made more videos about this as well if u click on my user name and i took the drive shaft that goes to the front diff off and the part wiggles so im guessing thats a bad bearing?

i would say you could put new seals in if you take the cv axles off, and youll be able to check there if you need new bearings. youll need to get new bands for the boots, the drive shaft you said was out and it sounds like you need a new bearing. not the most fun job to do. but take your time and youll save big $$ ...

I have made another video here with the gearing bevel taken off. and by the looks of it with it shaking like it is does that mean i need a new bearing? and can i change it from this position or do i need to take the entire front drive out?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tChahZCNNIc]DRIVE SHAFT FRONT DRIVE SEAL - YouTube[/ame]

and here is one more problem im having trying toget the axles off

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAhtIIgsimg]front axle removal problem - YouTube[/ame]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Devin Heffelfinger
      Howdy
      So my stock 2017 750 KQ came with Carlisle AT489 Bias Tires
      On Amazon these seem to have excellent reviews although the thing I here the most cumulatively on the forums is the first thing to change is the tires. 
      Are these tires all that bad? They seem to be holding up nice and i go on some pretty serious black diamond trails. Granted this is my first ATV purchase and i don't really have anything long term to compare these to. 
      Please lace me up if im missing something here because if buying a new set of tires will increase performance - reliability- comfort - im all for it... Also if you guys could recommend some tires for the trails I'd appreciate it. I don't mud and don't plan to if that helps narrow down the search.
    • By oleskool
      have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.
      Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.
      Any ideas?
    • By kingjosk12
      A week ago I could not even get close to starting it. But now I adjusted the valves (exhaust valve was not closed). i got it running but would not run without choke. i adjusted the float because it was to low tried starting it up again and it would not even start. So i went back and looked at the valves and the valve was now open again so i adjusted it and it started right up and ran perfect without choke. So i put it all back together thinking it was ready to go. Started it up and let it run for a little bit. i turned it off and tried starting it again there was NOTHING. took it apart and there was 0 compression and the exhaust valve was open again. I am completely lost need help PLEASE!!!:aargh: