Quantcast

Most expensive production motorcycles in the world

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By CJRenaJohnson
      Has anyone been here? I have been there a few times this year and I love it! It is quite muddy in parts of it, but there is something for EVERYONE there! They just hosted the season opener for Championship Mud Racing there and it was awesome! Its one of my favorite privately owned parks in this whole region!
    • By quadmaniac
      Gotta check out these trucks, pretty crazy stuff.

• By atvgenius
      ATV Genius is the nations largest retail powersports distributor. What sets ATV Genius aside from others is we not only supply to dealers but we are also open to the general public. Wholesale ATV buys directly from the manufacturer, we cut out the middle man. Not only allowing us to save you money but allowing us to offer higher quality, longer warranties, and rare sought after vehicles.
      We pride ourselves in our friendly, family like service & sales you will receive when coming into one of our stores. We also have higher experienced service techs that will not only be assembling your vehicles but servicing them as well.

Interested in becoming a dealer, or buying for yourself? Contact us today! Reduced prices!
      www.atvgenius.com
    • By Eric C
      I have looked at every thread I feel like, but with no resolution. Its always the same with a no spark issue: 
      Replaced CDI, 
      Replaced Pickup Coil (Pulsar)
      Good continuity from CDI to green white wire at ignition coil.
      No Pulse at ignition coil on the green white wire. (testing with test light on Pos of battery.)
      Good 12+ V on the hot side of ignition coil.
      I swapped the wires around on the Pulsar.
      The grounds seem to be good for the blk/y wires throughout bike.
      Brand new battery.
      Brand new stator and Pulsar
      Tried 2 new CDIs
      Brand new rectifier
      I get about 300 Micro A/C volts across the two wires on Pulsar when cranking.
      I am currently cleaning the connections on the rectifier because they were burnt. I am not even sure if it makes a difference because I am told that doesn't produce spark anyway and is only for charging system.
      The fly wheel looks OK, is the pulsar supposed to be connected in the direction with the metal "Button" facing towards the flywheel?
      My bike is a 1995 bayou 300, but I seem to come across same issues on web but no resolution on these things.
    • By borgunit
      Hi. I am new here.
      I picked up a Honda TRX300FW last year. I traded a horse trailer for it.
      I enjoy it but one thing if I may ask, it seems to overheat and shuts down.
      What causes that?

Thanks