Quantcast

Turn signal install on 2011 Raptor 700

baquet650

Hey everybody!

I would rather install my own blinkers, relays, wiring rather than buying anything for $200.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for a nice guide possibly.

Im planning on lowering it and doing anything to make it more stable on the pavement...so if you have any suggestions there as well they will be greatly appreciated.

So far i plan on buying the Duro Scorcher tires and G-Force XC-1 wheels. All stock size

CRJ lowering kits

Anyways i want this focus to be on wiring in turn signals and a horn.

Thanks guys!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mehim
      Hi everyone. 
      Let me explain the thread title. 
      My husband and I are very active in the nudist community, and we have stayed at many and most of the mainstream nudist and clothing optional campgrounds in the USA. We are now approaching our retirement and would like to start a podcast to share those off the road / backwoods / little known camping areas where nudity is allowed. We have purchased a 5th wheel camping trailer with a rear garage for the ATV and now need some good reports on the one to buy. 
      We are most interested in a side by side unit but would love to get your thoughts. 
      Feel free to stop by and say Hi and ask anything you would like to better understand what we are looking for in an offroad unit. 
      Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. 

• By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350 
    • By Suzukiquad
      I have a 97 Yamaha Timberwolf and it is beyond loud, is there any good options to silence them or at least make them bare able to drive. I know it has a crack in the exhaust pipe, but even with that fixed its still loud. 
    • By Fish0rDie
      Well yall, it's been a while. Work has absolutely annihilated me for the past 5-6 months, and ive had bare minimum time to work on this project. Thank you to those that helped previously during the engine rebuild, but now were on to the task of wiring, and let me tell you besides the plugs on the wiring, I am almost completely lost. Bought an ebay harness, and none of the colors line up to what i have seen on any manuals. Its all the 97-01 electronics i believe. Ill post some pictures below of the mess I'm working with. Emphasis on "mess." A lot of the wires had to be extended since the harness was made for an atv and not a buggy. The colors are a little wonky, but I was using what I had, and they were mostly for just extending the plugs, so the colors match on either end. A buddy of mine has been helping me, and we are just at a loss. Looking for general guidance or any wire specific help you could give us. Not even sure if some of the single wires are plugged in right, and we dont have a "lever switch" wondering if thats just for the brake, because the master cylinder has two screws. I suppose a + and -... We also have what I believe are the reverse and neutral sensors to plug in (the only two sensors on the engine)
      P.S. peep the custom airbox i 3d printed to utilize a lawn mower filter and 2x2 coupling from lowes 
      If you need better pictures of anything, let me know, It's kind of hard to get pictures of this rats nest.
      Wires that are not connected to anything
      4th picture black wire
      5th picture blue wire w white stripe left/solid blue on right
      6th picture what I believe to be the lever switch from pictures I saw on ebay
      7th picture is two black wires coming out of the harness. One we have running back to a black with white stripe that comes out of a different place in the harness. The other that had an end to match the single wire coming from the handle bar switch. Single handle bar wire has a white stripe, so I may try to switch those around if the ends permit it.
      I know it just looks god awful, but i really do think we are close, and the idea is to figure out whats going where, then figure out how to make it look better, so bear with me haha. Any help is appreciated. Just finished a little go kart for my wife with a predator 212, and gosh do I envy that wiring (there is none😂)

• By Gwbarm
      I got my no spark issue sorted out, got it running on the old aftermarket carb, but it didn't want to take throttle even after cleaned it, didnt really want to waste time on it, so I order a new one which is on its way, so not much to post here, but I wanted to start a new thread. I am stating to clean up the plastics thought I might as well do that while they are off, they were a mess tree sap, bird dropping, mold and what ever. Washed them good and got all off so I could see the oxidation , decided to wetsand with 600 grit waterproof sandpaper, and used Armour All instead of water. I figured it could put some of the moisture back in that was lost from sun exposure.

Working fairly well I will keep going finer on the grit and see if it will polish