Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ripcity

New to Quadcrazy. New to ATVing!!!

Looking forward to the new lifestyle. Bought my son a Blaster a couple of weeks ago. He was bored riding by himself so I picked up a 2004 Sportsman 600. Wow!! What a blast. Tore up the backyard yesterday playing cops and robbers. Got a few new paintball welts today. I am sending out a warning to all ATV riders in Wisconsin. We are new. And are we excited!!! Living the good life has no end. :yes:

my son and I make trails in the woods each week then TEAR THEM UP! We have both dented our front bumpers on trees but no bad wipeouts so far.

HAVE FUN.................

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Christian Brindle
      I have a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500. A year or so ago we got it running after replacing the kill switch. It ran great but after some use for a couple months it got a flat tire and for some reason we just forgot about it and it sat for some time. Before it sat i replaced the gas cap, fuel filter, fuel pump, petcock, battery, starter relay, oil and oil filter. I recently went to start it and it started so quickly and without choke or throttle but the ATV wouldn't move till about 1/4 throttle and it wasn't really a smooth ride until 1/2 throttle. it also would bog out randomly after you came to a stop and sounded like it was getting too much fuel. I cleaned the carb and adjusted the air/fuel screw to 1 3/4 turns out.  I also messed with the idle and the throttle cable adjuster up on the handlebars. It's safe to say it now runs worse than when i started working on it 2 days ago. It takes more effort to get started and bogs out idling after about 30 seconds. I tried adjusting the idle but every time i do it'll get to a sweet spot but after driving it down the driveway and back the idle will go up and down to the point where i can't put it in gear because the gears will grind. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • By Diana Donner
      I am struggling to find boots that will fit my large calves. I'm not a large person just muscular calves. I wear a women's size 7 but have tried on up to my boyfriend's size 10. Surely there is something out there.... I can't be the only person struggling
    • By Gary Skriba
      just got a 99 Kawasaki bayou replace the coil because the spark was very weak still have the same issue before it would start after a while that it would start everyday as long as you started it every day but if you let it set you play hell starting it looking for information on what could possibly be wrong maybe the CDI box not sure any help would greatly be appreciated thank you
    • By Flipper Tiffany Roper Jones
      All I have been through everything. Bought brand new.
      Throttle safety switch 
      Cam and rockers
      ECM
      Carborator
      Stator
      Fuel safety switch 
      Battery
      Everything every forum has spoken of I've bought sealed airbox completely tight unplugged black wire on trans. I have literally done everything in the book.Checked oil today full of gas anyone no anything what might b wrong. Next I'm taking head off and making sure valves seat any ideas.
    • By Larry Fox
      Just bought this ATV. Wondering if my gauge from a 2003 will plug in and work. I know mine does not have a fuel gauge, but if the rest works, I am in. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      It has come time that we make some changes around here, things are a bit old and running on old technology. There have been so many advances in coding and platform technology that we are way behind the ball. We need to get up to speed.
      We will be upgrading QUADCRAZY to a newer forum driven platform. When that does happen, we will be moving over our members and forum topics/posts only. At this given time, we are not planning on bringing over any videos, pictures, or personal messages. Our forum is the most important and visited section of this community. This will allow everyone to have a fresh start with newer photos and videos to share in the community and build some new content and friends. Our ETA to launch our new site is by October 1st, but that is TBD still. Please save all of your information that is not in the forum.
      I wanted to give everyone enough opportunity to digest this and start thinking about any info that they may need that is not in the forum. As we make progress, Ill post some images of our upgrade work and keep everyone posted. More to come!
    • By ATVguyGrizzly
      Hi All,
      Theres a cool Facebook group for Eastern PA ATVing - where to ride, when to ride, etc...
      Check it out:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/EastPaATV/
      Thanks!
    • By quadcrazy
      As we close the 2014 year and plan for 2015, we have decided to shut down a few sections here on QUADCRAZY. Effective immediately, we are closing our Blogs, Groups, Events, Polls, Photo Battle, Quiz, and Music sections. These are not widely used by our community and often attract spammers. Any questions and posting should be primarily made in our forum section as we move forward.
      In 2015 we will focus on making sure our forum continues to be the primary spot for our members to gather, ask questions, and share their ATV experiences. We are also exploring ways to update our community to newer and more up to date platforms as technology is changing, mobile connectivity is growing, and some of our sections are not as "mobile friendly" as we would like.
      It's been about 10 years now for QUADCRAZY, we're looking for another great 10 years to come. Please continue to support us by visiting www.quadcrazy.com and participating in our forums.
      Thank you and Happy Holidays from the QUADCRAZY family to yours!
    • By quadcrazy
      A milestone for QUADCRAZY, today we had our 10,000th member register! That member was winway, who has taken us over this threshhold. Congratulations to this community and to all of its participating members who make QUADCRAZY a Go To Online ATV destination!
    • By quadcrazy
      Since our forum is the backbone of this site, we decided that for the next 3 months, we were going to reward forum participation! So, with the help of our contest sponsors, we're able to put up a nice contest for the members of this ATV community! Now from October through December, the top member with the most forum posts each month, will win the Grand Prize of one of every prize below! (Prizes can be added by sponsors anytime) You must have at least 30 posts for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors for more info on the prizes.
      Contest Page: http://www.quadcrazy.com/forum-contest/