Quantcast

1986 Honda TRX 70 - Payson, AZ.

I am selling my Honda trx 70.

It is all original everything, I have owned it since 1988 and it runs excellent and everything works as it should. Trans is good, brakes are good, steering, levers & cables, tires....everything perfect.

The only issue with it is that it needs a seat cover since the original one is cracked in a couple places

Plastic is scratched up a little but has zero cracks. The decals are all there but some are a little rough. ( It is 28 years old)

It's stored indoors and has been for about 20 years.

Perfect for small kids or bigger kids. I am 290 lbs and it carries me anywhere and everywhere. surprising power for a 70cc.

Starts on the first or second pull (If I remember to turn on the gas) :aargh:

Asking $750 or make me an offer - can email pics if interested. (not sure how to put them on here.

I am in central Arizona -Payson, Az. email me at mwood85541@hotmail

Edited by mwood
added email address

No comments or anything?

Am I asking too much? What do you guys think it's worth?

I was going by what someone told me it's worth, I had no idea. I tried looking to see what they were going for but couldn't find any for sale.

If I am way off any input would be appreciated....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Uglyside38
      I have a 1988 Quadrunner 250 2wd. My brother in law sold it to my son for $20...had been sitting outside for several years. Got it home and had it running in about 30 mins. Ran it a bit and then went to looking at the carb as it was having trouble idling. Was getting it pretty close, then started losing spark...Also, it wouldn't start up every time...only about 1 in 5 tries. Anyway...now, it has what I can only describe as "intermittent" spark. I can get 1 light spark right when the start button is pressed and sometimes one when it's released...but none while cranking. 🤷‍♂️

I have replaced the spark plug, ignition coil/wire, and traced wires best I can. I noticed a couple frayed wires at the pickup coil where it enters the case. So, now I have the cover off, stator and pickup coil out and trying to test the coil. I do have about 114 ohms resistance for pickup best I can tell. And I can read minute voltage when I drag a magnet across it. Could it still be bad? Can a bad ignition switch/button cause this? (I did have the switch off to oil the choke cable)...pulling rope makes no difference though...any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!!! It's the intermittent part that's throwing me off! 

• By Admin
      View File 2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 04/09/2024 Category Honda ATV  
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be?