Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

Bought the wife a 250 ES Recon

I bought the wife a 07 250 Recon ES this past friday. I highly recomend it if interested in one. I will give more details and compare it to my 02 Ozark as we ride some more.

Christina's ATV!!!.jpg

57d7732e50d25_ChristinasATV!!!.jpg.c92bf59fb20105977f92b85696b0cb6c.jpg

I didn't see this post. How does she like it?
She flat out loves it!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::wink: :wink: Best money I have spent , in a long time!:laugh:

The Ozark and Recon pretty much are evenly matched in Horsepower and torque. The Recon turns tighter and is a lot less tippier than the Ozark. The Recon has more room for the rider than the Ozark. The Recon is very cold blooded machine to start. The Ozark is not to bad for cooler to cold weather starting. The Ozark handles my 910 lbs yard roller better than the Recon.

I would highly recomend either machine to anyone considering either of these machines.The only reason I would buy a Recon over the Ozark , is because my Suzuki dealer SUCKS!