Quantcast

Caring For Your Boots

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 1998Zuki250
      What are your riding location preferences? Mud Park? Personal Trails? Public Land?
    • By mga
      I have to replace all 4, how much is involved?  Will they slide out of the front yoke? Or, do the boots just slide over the wheel end?

• By SCmasterTech
      I bought a 220 for my daughter and after riding for while it cut off and wouldn't start back up. Found the cam and rockers completely destroyed. When I replaced the head and got it running I checked and had no oil pressure. Pulled the side cover and the oil pump was missing the plastic gear. There were no pieces in the anywhere to be found. The side cover didn't look like it had been off in a long time. I wonder how long this thing was run without an oil pump. Put a new pump on it and its been running great. 
    • By 1998Zuki250
      I am in upstate NY looking for anyone in the area who is looking to hit the trails! we love to camp and take out ATVs as a family. Wife, 2 boys and a baby! 29 years old
    • By Ulfthednar
      . . .  minding my own business and a blow down tree mugged me.
      If Id been rolling fast id be in a pretty bad way.
      Got out of it with the first black eye Ive had in decades.