Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ApacheRancher

New from Apache Junction, AZ

Hi !

I ride a 2008 Honda TRX420FM. My next mod (just installed license lights, horn & mirror to make it street legal) is to make a new large dash like the Dakar Rally bikes.

Lisa

Apache Junction/Roosevelt Lake

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Scott Sirr
      Hey guys I am looking on input on the Itp MUD LITE XTR and the Maxxis BIG HORN 2
      They are both radials.
      I am looking for them for my 2008 YAMAHA BIG BEAR 400
      For hunting and light trail riding in Ontario 
      Thanks in advance

Scott
    • By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By JC4x4
      My Honda Fourtrax won't start. The starter is kicking the engine over, but it won't start. It sat for about a year while I was living away, so I thought it might have been bad gas. I completely drained the fuel, flushed the fuel lines and filled it with fresh gas. However, still nothing. It started and ran fine the last time I used it. Any suggestions on how to diagnose this? It could be fuel or electrical at this point. Is there an easy way to rule one or the other out? Thanks
    • By Daniel Gibson
      Have a 08 raptor brought to me a couple months ago. Got it on a trade for house remodel. Bike has around 30 hours. No that's not a typo thirty verifiable hours. The main Yamaha tech has put hands on this bike. Always Been reallyhard to start. If it does it runs really good. That's the kicker...IF! It started out intermittent now it's no spark at all. Everything ignition related is brand new. It all checks out good but still won't do it. Please help

• By rocky_mtn_honda
      Figured I'd share the wealth with my over 35GB library of shop manuals. Enjoy, and everyone have a very Merry Christmas!
      2005-2009 Honda TRX400EX/400X
      Honda_Trx_400ex_400x_Service_Repair_Manual_2009.pdf
      p/w: trx400ex400x
      2000-2003 Honda Rancher TRX350 TM TE FE FM
      2000-2003 TRX350 TM TE FE FM service.pdf
      p/w: trx350
      2005-2006 Honda Foreman TRX500 FE FM TM
      Honda TRX500FE FM TM Foreman.pdf
      p/w: trx500
      1988-1994 Honda TRX300 Fourtrax, 88, 90-94 TRX300FW Fourtrax 4x4
      Honda Trx_300_Fourtrax_300_Service_Repair_Manual_1988-1994.pdf
      p/w: trx300
      1995-2000 Honda TRX300 Fourtrax TRX300FW Fourtrax 4x4
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/pi0x0w9n84xocc8/Honda%201995%202000%20TRX300%20Service%20manual.pdf
      p/w: trx300
      1985-1986 Honda TRX125 Fourtrax 125
      Honda_Trx_125_Service_Repair_Manual_1985_1986.pdf
      p/w: trx125
      1995-2003 Honda Foreman TRX400FW Fourtrax
      HondaTrx_400fw_Foreman Service Manual 95-03.pdf
      p/w: trx400
      2003 Honda Rincon TRX650FA
      TRX650FA_Rincon650_2003_ServiceManual.pdf
      p/w: trx650
      1997-2004 Honda TRX250TE/TM Fourtrax Recon
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/7cl9nqjedbudo3h/Honda_Recon_Service_Repair_Manual_2004.pdf
      p/w: recon
      Thats a good starter kit...post up your requests in this thread, I have tons more...Hope this helps.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Aaron Skinner
      Hi All...
      ok ive brought my son a Apache 100cc quad bike ans it seems to have a spark issue..
      When i got it i couldnt get a spark then i messed around with it and got a spark and got it running, then it just died after 30 mins, now no spark so i replaced spark plug, ignition coil, cdi, ignition switch, stator and regulator and got a spark again now its gone again? 
      Ive check the wiring to see if any loose connectors, cant start by electric start because the starter clutch is broken so can only kick start it and thats a pain as it sometimes slips ( needs new teeth on it)
      the kill switch us 2 wires that are just loose no switch anymore as it broken and the other wires i think are for the lights and the electric start lever which is now broke
      Im crap with electrics so not sure how to trace and test
      also my new stator has 6 wires instead of 5 so i am unsure how to wire it, see pictures of mine the correct one and the other off ebay which they say to re-wire
      any help with this guys?

• By kie1989
      Hi there I've recently bought my lad an apache f100 and I want to tune it for him not to sure the year think it's 2008 what best thing to do and where to get from also could do with more info about these.

• By daz1974
      Hi, newbie here and desperate for help !!
      I have a Apache RLX100 Quad and for some reason it wont pull when being revved, if you lift back wheels up then rev the wheels fly round but put pressure back on wheels and it wont pull. I have fitted a new clutch and gears but it hasn't:aargh: helped
      Any advice is much appreciated