powermaddd400ex

comments on our profile?

12 posts in this topic

ok i have like 60 comments on my profile and they are making my profile REALLY wide. which I(and many others) find very annoying. is there a quicker way to delete the comments than jus one by one?

thanks,

Chris

ok i have like 60 comments on my profile and they are making my profile REALLY wide. which I(and many others) find very annoying. is there a quicker way to delete the comments than jus one by one?

thanks,

Chris

Unfortunately it's only one by one from your profile page. But that is a good suggestion!

How do you respond to comments?????

You would have to go to that person's page and leave them a comment or send a message.

I think that is something that needs to be fixed if it is fixable......I would like to Comment on Comments on my OWN page:yes:

Anyone else????

I think that is something that needs to be fixed if it is fixable......I would like to Comment on Comments on my OWN page:yes:

Anyone else????

Please check it out now. You should see a [REPLY] under each comment. Please test. :wink:

Please check it out now. You should see a [REPLY] under each comment. Please test. :wink:

Looks like when you do that It takes you Directly over to the persons page you are replying to.......when I tried it took me to Raptor8's page and posted my Response....

Looks like when you do that It takes you Directly over to the persons page you are replying to.......when I tried it took me to Raptor8's page and posted my Response....

It should take you to their Guestbook, where you can leave them a comment. The guestbook comments are the same that end up on their profile page.

Well,,,,,,Ok,,,,,,Not what I had in mind.....

Can it be a BLOG style that can be on Your own page.....Just makes no sense to me right now....Just looks like Random Comments and you cant Reply to them and Carry on a Conversation......

I guess we could be discussing this in the mod lounge huh???:laugh:

Well,,,,,,Ok,,,,,,Not what I had in mind.....

Can it be a BLOG style that can be on Your own page.....Just makes no sense to me right now....Just looks like Random Comments and you cant Reply to them and Carry on a Conversation......

I guess we could be discussing this in the mod lounge huh???:laugh:

Conversation? They are comments.

Conversations would be for the forum, chat room. or for PMs. I'm afraid that doing it the way you suggest, would flood some people's pages. Just look at some of the comment counts: Top Users » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

You did suggest a neat feature to reply with a comment back easier...:biggrin:

Is this site mac friendly? Or am I doing something wrong here...Im trying to reply to a comment. I see the box where you can type something, except I am unable to do so. I can hit the submit button, but it tells me to enter a comment...meh computers.