outlander560

speed werx exhaust

13 posts in this topic

got an email from a friend about a speedwerx exhaust for my 03 AC 400 does anyone know how loud these things are?

They look like some quality products. This is what I found on them just real quick.

Each and every system is designed to increase power, add acceleration and throttle response, reduce weight and offer a new deeper throatier sound. We try to keep sound levels to a minimum without sacrificing any power or performance. We also try to keep all of our systems at or below a 96 sound decibel reading. Each kit comes with installation instructions, proper mounting hardware and proper jetting for summer riding at sea level if changes are needed. Most kits come with a jet chart as well. Our technical department can give you proper jetting specs for custom applications as well. With all full exhaust kits we also suggest the use of one our clutch kits to ensure that the machine is operating at it’s suggested rpm with the new exhaust system installed.

that is exactly wat i wanted to hear... thanks bot... i have no idea wat 96 sound decibels are..lol. now i just hope it fits my atv

alright cool... if i do jet it for the exhaust do u think i can switch it back to stock exhaust wen i go to the atv park up here because he only allows stock exhausts?? or would have to change the jetting back to stock also

thanks but i already had the stuff in that kit... just curious about the exhaust.. i cant have a loud exhaust....but i wanted to know if any of u guys have this exhaust?? or have a friend an/or family member who has this exhaust??

ill ask on atvconnection...at least one person there has had every combination of anything lol there are already 3 there with a new 850XP.