Ozark with aftermarket tires and wheels

3 posts in this topic

No lift , sorry I just put that tag on picture, But I first put ITP type 7 mags with mud lite 25'" tires on it, I think 25 X 8 X 10 on front and 25" X 9 or 10 X 12 on rear, all on 12 inch rims. It did no rub any on the front or rear and I even could have went up to 26" in the rear (Plenty of room) It gave me just at or over 2 inches in ground clearance. Man all the frame bottoming out went away and did I have some fun in the mud holes. This disgusted all my ridding buddys because I went everwhere they went and most of the time I was the first to hit the deep mud holes. Also If you want a little deeper sound just take the spark arrester out, sounds great. Caution though if you go from stock tires to tires like mud tires I went from spinning my wheels on steep hills (To steep really) to the rear tires catching fast and flipping it on me a couple of times. However I see you have a winch to weight you down in front.

The second wheel & rims seen in picture are ITP type 4 mags with the same tires as above. Let me know if you need some help on the thing i have changed brakes it and a few other things. icon_mrgreen.gif

The above is a pm I recieved. Just thought I would share with evrybody.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By extremerider
      I would like to replace my ATV Tires after the winter season and go off roading. What brand should I go for? I would like to find something affordable yet durable.
    • By Ajmboy
      Got a new set of QUADBOSS QBT447 Utility Tires w/Scoville Boss Wheels!
      This article is actually my machine, take a moment to read: QUADBOSS QBT447 Utility Tires w/Scoville Boss Wheels » QUADCRAZY ATV Articles

Ill be sending more in for the write up as we go through the winter and I get her out on the trail.
    • By D__L
      I want to upgrade, not sure what size tires will fit and do I need wheel spacers and lift kit?
      What performance mods do I need to do for the larger tires or don't need to ?
      Like the Maxxis Vipr tires.
      Maxxis Vipr front 27x9R-14
      Maxxis Vipr Rear 27x11R-14
      What size wheel will work? offset?
      Stock 25x10-12 Rears and 25x8-12 Fronts
      Stick with 12 inch wheels and get taller tires?
    • By Scubasonic
      Have a 2015 Outlander Can Am Max 1000 XT 2up want to put Bighorns on it but they dont make em for the size ATV came with which is F 26X8X12 B 26X10X12 will the bighorns work with no issues they are F 26X9X12 B 26X12X12 little wider
    • By quadville
      Has anyone tried the GPS XII Run Flat tires. We just got a set for hunting season and these are the best thing I have ever seen. If your looking for a tire that you don't have to worry about flats this is the tire. We have purchased many different brands for our machines over the years and nothing like these ever. A little on the pricy side but I have to say well worth every penny.