BuckBilly

Ozark with aftermarket tires and wheels

Ozark250Jay.jpg

ATT00009.jpg

No lift , sorry I just put that tag on picture, But I first put ITP type 7 mags with mud lite 25'" tires on it, I think 25 X 8 X 10 on front and 25" X 9 or 10 X 12 on rear, all on 12 inch rims. It did no rub any on the front or rear and I even could have went up to 26" in the rear (Plenty of room) It gave me just at or over 2 inches in ground clearance. Man all the frame bottoming out went away and did I have some fun in the mud holes. This disgusted all my ridding buddys because I went everwhere they went and most of the time I was the first to hit the deep mud holes. Also If you want a little deeper sound just take the spark arrester out, sounds great. Caution though if you go from stock tires to tires like mud tires I went from spinning my wheels on steep hills (To steep really) to the rear tires catching fast and flipping it on me a couple of times. However I see you have a winch to weight you down in front.

The second wheel & rims seen in picture are ITP type 4 mags with the same tires as above. Let me know if you need some help on the thing i have changed brakes it and a few other things. icon_mrgreen.gif

The above is a pm I recieved. Just thought I would share with evrybody.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I like the top pic. That is a good looking quad.

What size wheels? And how much was everything total?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By quadmaniac
      I'm starting this thread to list the ATVs and UTVs that currently have Bluetooth connectivity as OEM and any aftermarket products out there. Lets list and have a discussion about any new devices or atvs that are coming to the market with Bluetooth connectivity. This is probably biased towards atvs with electronic dash clusters, but with the technology changing so fast, it's good to know what's new and up 'n coming.
      I read this on ATVRider...
      Polaris Sportsman XP1000
      The top of the line Polaris Sportsman XP1000 has an instrument cluster that features Bluetooth connectivity. This way, if you get a phone call, voice mail or text while out on the trail, you can glance down at the screen and decide if its important enough to stop and dig your phone out of your pocket.

How many atvs with electronic dashboards do you think will start to have this type of connectivity?
      Check out Polaris' Ride Command: http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/touch-screen

• By extremerider
      I would like to replace my ATV Tires after the winter season and go off roading. What brand should I go for? I would like to find something affordable yet durable.
    • By Ajmboy
      Got a new set of QUADBOSS QBT447 Utility Tires w/Scoville Boss Wheels!
      This article is actually my machine, take a moment to read: QUADBOSS QBT447 Utility Tires w/Scoville Boss Wheels » QUADCRAZY ATV Articles

Ill be sending more in for the write up as we go through the winter and I get her out on the trail.
    • By D__L
      I want to upgrade, not sure what size tires will fit and do I need wheel spacers and lift kit?
      What performance mods do I need to do for the larger tires or don't need to ?
      Like the Maxxis Vipr tires.
      Maxxis Vipr front 27x9R-14
      Maxxis Vipr Rear 27x11R-14
      What size wheel will work? offset?
      Stock 25x10-12 Rears and 25x8-12 Fronts
      Stick with 12 inch wheels and get taller tires?
      Thanks,
    • By Scubasonic
      Have a 2015 Outlander Can Am Max 1000 XT 2up want to put Bighorns on it but they dont make em for the size ATV came with which is F 26X8X12 B 26X10X12 will the bighorns work with no issues they are F 26X9X12 B 26X12X12 little wider
      Scubasonic