Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Jw7054
      Well today i was working and seeing if i could get my suzuki 160 running. I took the plug out to clean it or see if it needed cleaned. It was covered in oil. Black thick oil. If i heated it up i might of been able to get a drip off of it...(it is like 35 degrees right now). It also clanks when i crank it. The clank is always in the same spot. It never it in a different place. It will turn over but work fire up and idler. It was idling but now it wont. Could i have bad rings or compression. Maybe a head gasket. The top end has a layer of oily filth on it.
      Is having to retighten the chain every few rides normal either? It seems like the chain is always lose.
    • By DirtySouth903
      Texas mudfest - gator run offroad park - tatum texas
      Dirt Road Tickets | Home

• By marioweldinginc
      Ok Im not a big Yammi fan but I was excited to see what all the hype was. Did anyone else fall asleep while viewing it? Yamaha dropped the ball making a big deal out of nothing
      Anyone care to discuss?
      Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    • By Cliffhnger
      We have a Bobcat 2200 (made by Club Car) and the transmission is starting to slip more. It will power out on a hill with loads that used to not be a problem. Is this a sign that the belt is worn and needs to be replaced or could it be something else?
      Thanks,
      Jere
    • By Austinhuntman
      I am debating on whether I am going to buy a side by side or atv to hunt with. If I get a side by side it will be a rzr 570 o a can am commander 800. But I need to know if you can legally make a side by side street legal in Tennessee and use I on public roads if you can and you know the requirements and laws that I have to follow to do this then I would love to hear back from you. Any answers are welcome. Thank you