Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Jw7054
      I made something had makes circlips super to install.
      All it is a piece of steel stock that I ground down to fit in the wrist pin(because I didn't have the right size steel stock on hand so I just took some metal off w/the grinder). Then I drilled a hole about half way through it and hammered a short pin into the hole. Then I ground the pin so it would just fit in the circlip's hole. then put the one end of the circlip in, put the pin on the end you just in. Press press the tool in pretty hard and twist. It makes putting them in a breeze.
      The main handle part ended up being 15/32" and the pin was 1/8".
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    • By gignac02
      I want to install a winch ( super winch) in front of a 1996 magnum 425 4X4. Not tomutch room! any idiea? Pictures?
    • By utvboard
      ENSENADA, Mexico--With racers competing in 30 Pro and 6 Sportsman classes for cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs, 345 total entries are ready to start the 42nd Annual Tecate SCORE Baaja 1000 desert racein Ensenada, Mexico. Sal Fish’s SCORE International is completing its 36th year as the World’s foremost desert racing sanctioning body and the event is the finale of the five-race 2009 SCORE
    • By utvboard
      WASHINGTON, D.C. - Furthering its commitment to improve the safety of Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles (ROVs) and reduce the number of deaths and serious injuries nationwide, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission voted to publish an advance notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPR) to address safety hazards associated with vehicle ROVs. CPSC staff’s preliminary evaluations indicated that the