3 posts in this topic

Hey all I hope all is going well for everyone.

2003 EIGER 5 spd -

I need the part# for a the 4x4/4x2 switch- The one up on the handelbar. Mine broke the other day. I took it apart last night and there is a small white piece that hooks to the cable. It's broken. I'm probably going to have to get the entire setup switch and cable. - That's ok I'll jut replace the entire cale and all.

ANyone help please with the part# for the entire setup? Where is best place ot get it? My local dealer??

An online retailer like Bike Bandit is a much better place to get parts than a dealer. Dealerships place huge markups on OEM parts. Service Honda and Babbits Online Parts are also good places to check. Just look up your machine, they will list the part #'s on the site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By firepa
      Hello to the group just found this site and as an new owner am looking for the owners manual for my machine I found the service manual can someone please point me to a location for the owners manual.
    • By rbalen
      Bike will start manually but not with electric start. Starter relay just clicks. Is there a way to test before i just go by a new starter relay?
    • By Eljefe
      I bought a 2004 Eiger 5 speed. The guy I got it from let it sit 3 months in the winter. It would start up but not idle and die out when you revved it up. I took carb off soaked it, cleaned jets, reset floats, new gas. It would sart but flood after a few seconds. Tore it down again. Now it won't start. Gas runs out the vent tube!!!! Sometimes the plug is wet sometimes not. Have good consistent spark and the flywheel had been changed out. Any ideas?! Is it a vacuum issue? Maybe carb boot between carb and head? And I checked the fuel flow from the pitcock so I don't believe that's the issue.
    • By repoman1
      Hello, can someone please hook me up with a repair manual for my 2000 Suzuki eiger 400 4x4. Thank you very much, Mark
    • By Muddog
      Im new here Hello to everyone. I have 05 Eiger 400 4x4 Automatic that want go into forward gear. I can run all day long in reverse without any issues. I took the engine out and the front and rear drive shafts turn very free both directions if this will help. With the engine out and seems to be free in both directions its got me thinking could it be in the automatic shifter. maybe a solenoid or something like that. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.