Just got a set of QUADBOSS of 14" QBT447 Utility Tires and a set of 14" QuadBoss Scoville Boss Wheels to mount them on, so that we could beef up the Yamaha Grizzly this winter and run a set of high performing utility tires in the mud & snow (We now need some snow in NY). 12" stock tires and rims came off the ATV and this new set of 14" tires and rims went on, and as you can see...it really gives the quad a great look and some additional ground clearance. Take a look at the before and after photo below story.
Check out some of the additional photos below, we've got our QuadBoss Lounger Trunk which makes a great addition to the quad when hitting the trails. The tires grab very well and the quad feels so much more stable on the trail, for the first quick ride. More posts to come on this over the next few weeks and months as we take our ATV out in the woods for some riding!
A few notes about QUADBOSS Scoville Boss Wheels:
- Built to handle offroad abuse and look awesome doing it.
- Radical new designs will take your ride to the next level.
- Ultra strong and super lightweight.
- Precision machined, aircraft-quality aluminum wheels offer superior performance.
- Gorgeous finish creates a real show stopper.
- All wheels come with trick custom center caps.
- Wheels are rated 573 lbs. to 727 lbs.
- Tough 6-ply bias construction with 3/4-inch tread depth
- Wrap around lugs give extra sidewall protection and excellent bite for comering
- Directional tread pattern excels in loose to intermediate terrains
- Unique center treat pattern sheds mud but also provides smooth ride on hard pack
- Sculptured lugs provide additional traction
- Load rated for most ATVs and UTVs
Make sure to visit www.quadboss.com for ATV parts and Accessories!