Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

gyminis

1997 Polaris Big Boss 400 6x6 - Compression Specs

i recieved a 1997 polaris big boss 400 6x6 and need to know what the compression #s should be on a new motor

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Arctic Snowdog
      Hi Guys,
      I have a small Sled Dog business and I train up to 14 Huskies pulling a Yamaha Grizzly 550, that is quite a lot of Horse (Dog) power. Sometimes in order to make the ride smoother for Dogs and us we ride in Neutral but on a few occasions I have noticed that the right hand (front) brake seems to loose pressure and does not brake at all. Is there a particular reason for this ? Is it a fault or is it something to do with us riding in neutral, I only use the ATV in this way a few months a year before the snow comes but I am sure I recall the same thing happening last season.
      Any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I am a far way from being a mechanic.....
      Have a super day and thank you all.
      Craig
      Lapland

• By Jacob Blocker
      I have not been able to start my 300ex that I just got off a guy. I was able to getting it running once, then never again. After a week of trying to make it run I got a compression tester and it is saying about 30 psi. Is this definitely the rings just worn out or can it be something elses? I can't even make it pop when I spray stater fluid in it.
    • By cooter441
      I have a problem with a PZ19 carb (Kazuma 110). I have disassembled and cleaned it and still have a very rich running engine (black plug). I can't find any info for this carb such as jet sizes,
      float height and needle position. The main jet now is #71 and float is level with bowl edge.
      Any info would be helpful Thanks for any help. Cooter
    • By tssetmr
      I'm in need of the torque specs for the rear output shaft pinion nut torque specs. Does anybody have them? As it is a pain in the @#$% to do I only want to do it this one time.
      Thank you.
    • By scottweiser38
      Have a 01 worrior have no compression on head but sucking on the tail pipe. Pulled inspection plate and valve and cam are moving ok. Any ideas ? Thanks