mhaughey56

For sale is my 06 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI

1 post in this topic

For sale is my 06 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI,1611 miles. This quad is in great shape, and has been well maintained. Runs great, no problems at all with it. Its been great and I've enjoyed every minute of riding it!It has been serviced every scheduled time and also washed spotless after every ride.New bearings and brakes installed 150 miles ago.It also has extended warranty until 2010.I need to sell in order to get my new van.

The bike is in perfect working condition.

Canton,MA,02021, [email protected]

I can help with shipping arrangements.

Asking $5000 ........(buyer pays for taxes and shipping!)

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If we had a dollar for every time the question “Which is really faster, the 700 or the 450?” shows up in our inbox, mailbox, or voicemail, we’d be putting this magazine together from a bungalow on a barely inhabited tropical isle named Quadhama.
      http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1603755,00.html
    • By bradleyheathhays
      I'm going to check the valve clearance on my 2011 Grizz 700 for the first time and I'm also wanting to check the timing, but I'm not sure how to do it. What tool (light gun?) do I need for this job and how is it done?
    • By ut1w7b
      I have a 94 sportsman 400. It sat for several years before i got it. I have cleaned the carb it will start and run for about 5 min then it will flood. I have torn it down and cant see anything wrong. has anyone else ran into this problem any hel would be great.
    • By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By RoxanneRoseReid
      Need a polaris manual for a 1994 2 stroke 2/4x4 quad free. can you please post a link I can click on Thank you. Roxanne