Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Stilll Around

Dream Car Giveaway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By quadandy
      Hey guys! Stoked to be here because ive found its pretty hard to get help for mini quads
      I recently bought a mini quad (it's a piece of poop so i have no clue the make) and it ran perfectly fine. I was running it a few weeks ago all day and it worked fine and the next day when i went to start it, the kickstart bar was super hard to push down but i could still do it, then it would skip and finish off hard to push down.
      I have fairly intermediate mechanic abilities so i was able to pull off the cover and start playing around. it seems the kickstart spring is fine but i noticed a bunch of metal shavings. long story short i posted pictures and took a video of how things are kind of running. i assume the gears started grinding and now they wont catch fully, hence the skipping?  
      Also, im aware the main gear on the left has broken teeth, i found out the hard way when i tried to take off the nut and the teeth broke.
      IMG_7447.MOV IMG_7445.HEIC IMG_7446.HEIC
    • By Ragsy
      Recently got a 95 KLF300 and have been fixing a lot of electrical issues and finally got it running. It ran good for a day then went to start it the next and it was already done for and not starting. Found that the plug had been fouled and replaced that and now it runs. The problem I have though is that It will only idle with just a little choke on. Will not start with no choke and when choke is applied it revs itself to extremely high RPMs. Before I adjusted the air mixture screw it would only run if the choke was OFF and afterwards it only runs with choke. If I try to give it any throttle it immediately bogs down and will stall out. Starts back up like nothing happened. Timing is dead on.
      I have a brand new Chinese carb, old owner didn't have OEM on it. What could be the problem?
    • By gatorschevy
      I also have a magnum 4x4 that I am working on it is getting a new piston, In the tear down I pulled off the flywheel
      and found that all the magnets are not attached? why does this happen? there all in good shape so is it possible
      to reattach them to the flywheel? I can buy a different flywheel, but it looks like around $300 or more and one of them on Ebay
      looks like the spacing is off a little so it may have the same issue.
      the stator looks good also 
    • By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By theoutlaw
      Hi. Just joined. Looks like a cool forum to be on. 
  • Gallery Images