Ajmboy

ATV Photo Contests

2 posts in this topic

This section shows a bunch of photo contests that we used to have. We haven't had them in a while and I think it would be a great idea to get something going again, so just wondering if anyone is interested. It would be up to admin, but I think a good idea. Looking back at some of the threads, there were some cool contests.

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

When we used to have these contest, we were reaching out to sponsors for prizes. We haven't done it in a long while but I wouldn't be opposed to starting it back up if there is interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Admin
      January 2017 ATV Photo Contest
      Click Here to Enter

Submit your Favorite Riding Spot photo with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by uploading your photo into this contest category for your chance to win a $25 Amazon e-Gift card. Bonus: The prize value will increase to $50 if there are over 15 entries into this contest.
      Contest submission period is January 1, 2017 - January 31, 2017.
      Contest Rules
      One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. Photos will require approval into contest after upload. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      Winner will be determined the following month and will receive a $25 Amazon e-Gift card. 

• By wylde1
      My son Gage checking out the scenery from the top of the mountain..
    • By BeardedBackWoods
      Bought a 01 bear tracker and a trailer from a local guy last week. I rebuilt the carb 2 days ago and ran damn near perfect for 2 hours. Parked it and came back the next day. It suddenly won't hold an idle at all and pops when I'm going downhill or at a slow speed. Almost like I'm dragging the whole power train with the weight of the ATV. It still has decent power (80-90% maybe as it is now) but I can't figure out why it's popping and won't hold an idle suddenly. even with messing with the idle screw next to the bowl on the exterior of the carb. No changes. . ANY ideas would be great. I'm far from a carb king, but I've never had this issue before. The fuel was bought 2 days ago and it has a brand new intake manifold as of yesterday when I rebuilt the carb (whole rebuild kit). I sprayed around the carb and did not find any leaks. 

Thanks y'all. 
    • By Admin
      Our January Photo Contest is now closed for entries. We have decided to do what we have always done with these contests in the past and open it up to the community to vote on a winner. Looks like there are 13 entries. Please take a moment to vote. This poll and topic will close one week from now on 2/8/2017.
      January Contest Page Link

Pushin Through.jpg By Joeburz    0    37  
      Rampart New Years 2017 By quadnut20    2    198  
      7.jpg By BSRacing    0    84  
      IMG-3050.JPG By Banditdarvel2016    0    128  
      QuadCrazy.jpg By BigRuss    0    124  
      FIXING A FLAT TIRE IN THE BOTTOM OF A CREEK By bob5701954    0    159  
      Hammock Beach By data89    2    204  
      Life Next to the Missouri River By TheLeprochaun    2    246  
      I Have The Mountains To Myself By Gunny    4    262  
      Straddleline orv park By joet82    2    278  
      parked right below a giant tree spider By atvinme    1    237