Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

as we do a lot  of trail clearing , and bridge  building , so we do not destroy fish habitat.  I needed to start carrying all my gear , so I started out by using a milk crate, but o get my saw off-on, and back again it was about 10min of screwing  around. plus we use fire picks  for moving dirt and stuff as well, so it is also a critical piece of our gear, so I decided to make one out of 3/4"  pluwod and 2x6  `s  .  and abit of hardware and paint ,  I can now have the saw off and running in under  15 seconds,  and the whole holder is removable , its held on by bungy cords.  I will post some pics of it, all in all .I spent 10$  on it I forgot to mention I live up in northern british Columbia   and we are alwayd having to carry saws cuz of the windfalls  and other shit we run into on the trails I ride a 2016 polaris sportsman 570

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG