Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

WING

2009 Artic Cat 700 Display Not Working

I found a 2009 artic cat 700 the priceseems fair at $3000 but the display is out, the back light works. not sure if I should purchase or not...

Ant thoughts?

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! I moved your topic to the Arctic Cat Forum and edited your topic title for better searches. Sounds like the biggest issue is the display not working. At $3k it sounds fair, but I would do some research on the display if you want it to work and what that would cost. Use the search bar on the top right. I found a few topics you may want to read.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      Diagnostics - Bad Voltage Regulator (2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI)
      In this video, Jonathan investigates a client's observation that he has had to replace the battery every 2 years on his 2007 Arctic Cat 700.
      Watch the video to follow Jonathan's diagnostic process.

Thanks for watching!
      Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
    • By scottj11
      Hello, how are you'ns doing? I'm in the process of tearing my Kawasaki Bayou down to fix a rattling noise and an oil leak. I'll probably be asking questions about this project. My step-son has an Arctic Cat 300, he was riding yesterday and when he turned it off it was running fine, but it won't do anything. The lights come on but it won't turn over or anything. Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong? TIA
    • By technofarmer
      Since Arctic Cat sold to Textron, there has definitely been some changes on a few things. Just before this happened i saw some 4 wheelers at a dealer that i had never seen before and had to drop by and see them. They were made by Textron and called the Onslaught, it had a 550 engine (single cylinder i think) and were made in Taiwan.  Now that the two companies have merged i can't find the Onslaught ATV anymore, and now both Textron and AC are making the WIldcat and the Alterra but i keep hearing and reading that they have the same engines as one another but different frames.    Surely someone knows more about this situation than i do, what can you tell me?  
    • By ATVNetwork
      For 2018, Arctic Cat has it's line up includes the ALTERRA branded ATV which is kind of short for "All-Terrain" and makes good use of the shortened word with some of the features these ATVs are now coming with. Whether you are using it to hunt, ride in mud, ride on the trails, use it for work, or just play around, Arctic Cat has an ALTERRA ATV for you.
      Whether you are using it to hunt, ride in mud, ride on the trails, use it for work, or just play around, Arctic Cat has an ALTERRA ATV for you.
      The ALTERRA comes in 90, 150, 300, 500, and 700 models with 2 versions in the 700 series with the ALTERRA TBX 700 leading the group of ALTERRA ATVS with: 
      695cc Single-Cylinder Closed-Loop EFI Engine 300-lb Capacity Rear Cargo Box Electronic Power Steering 10-Inch Suspension Travel 11-Inch Ground Clearance You should also check out the ALTERRA MUDPRO 700 LTD Built with a 695cc EFI engine, ruthless suspension and a competitive streak, engineered for riders who like to get dirty and won’t settle for second place!
      Check out the models below:
        SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA MUDPRO 700 LTD $9,999USD Dynamic Gray DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA VLX 700 $5,999USD Black TrueTimber HTC Fall Camo DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA VLX 700 EPS $6,999USD Black TrueTimber HTC Fall Camo DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA TBX 700 $9,799USD Black DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 500 $4,999USD Red Green DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 300 $3,999USD Marsh Green Performance Red DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 150 $3,499USD White DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA DVX 90 $2,999USD Performance Red DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 90 $2,999USD White DETAILS Full line up of 2018 Arctic Cat ATVs can be seen at Textron OffRoad: https://www.textronoffroad.com/atv

View full post
    • By ATVNetwork
      For 2018, Arctic Cat has it's line up includes the ALTERRA branded ATV which is kind of short for "All-Terrain" and makes good use of the shortened word with some of the features these ATVs are now coming with. Whether you are using it to hunt, ride in mud, ride on the trails, use it for work, or just play around, Arctic Cat has an ALTERRA ATV for you.
      Whether you are using it to hunt, ride in mud, ride on the trails, use it for work, or just play around, Arctic Cat has an ALTERRA ATV for you.
      The ALTERRA comes in 90, 150, 300, 500, and 700 models with 2 versions in the 700 series with the ALTERRA TBX 700 leading the group of ALTERRA ATVS with: 
      695cc Single-Cylinder Closed-Loop EFI Engine 300-lb Capacity Rear Cargo Box Electronic Power Steering 10-Inch Suspension Travel 11-Inch Ground Clearance You should also check out the ALTERRA MUDPRO 700 LTD Built with a 695cc EFI engine, ruthless suspension and a competitive streak, engineered for riders who like to get dirty and won’t settle for second place!
      Check out the models below:
        SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA MUDPRO 700 LTD $9,999USD Dynamic Gray DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA VLX 700 $5,999USD Black TrueTimber HTC Fall Camo DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA VLX 700 EPS $6,999USD Black TrueTimber HTC Fall Camo DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA TBX 700 $9,799USD Black DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 500 $4,999USD Red Green DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 300 $3,999USD Marsh Green Performance Red DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 150 $3,499USD White DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA DVX 90 $2,999USD Performance Red DETAILS SINGLE-RIDER ALTERRA 90 $2,999USD White DETAILS Full line up of 2018 Arctic Cat ATVs can be seen at Textron OffRoad: https://www.textronoffroad.com/atv