Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: No good layabouts stole my ATV

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2003 Kodiak 400 brake problem.

As title says , my dad was given a 03 400. It didnt run. I got it running and got the front brakes working, new calipers and master cylinder.  The rear are drum and its my 1st time really messing with them. I replaced shoes , cam was all froze up so cam wouldnt rotate , i took it apart and cleaned it up good , my problem is,  how do i know where to line up the cam with the lever , there is no needle that shows shoe wear on this , its missing. Any pics or help appreciated. 

By Bills03400, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Bayou 220 won't start -- neutral light in every gear

The story goes, my daughter "did something" to the ATV and now it won't start. I suppose these things aren't kid proof. All I know is that the Neutral light stays lit no matter what gear, and subsequently the starter won't turn. I briefly Googled but only came across symptoms of the Neutral light never lighting up. I have downloaded the service manual from this site (thank you) but don't quite know where to attack it first. Thanks for reading.

By deckeda, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2002 honda trx 400ex

I recently purchased a 2002 trx 400ex honda, I am having trouble starting it in when ut is cold.Does anyone have any thing that may help me?

By flyers38, in Honda ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 08 Grizzly 660 Brake Pads Suggestion

I am looking for a new set of front and rear brake pads for my 08 grizzly 660.
      I usually go with EBC,they had good performance in my atv but went for a rest after 18,000 miles.
      I think $40 per a pair is expensive.So this time I want to have cheap brake pads replacement like Foreverun Motor.
      Have you heard this brand before ? Any good or bad reviews ?Thank you.

By Kevin Britt, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Tires, and Rims: out with the old, in with the new

So I wanted to start a thread about modifications on ATVs OR SXSs that makem look sick or run better.  It can be any modification from new handlebar grips to a winch to an added lightbar, but I was focusing on tries and rims.  Here are some of my simple additions to my Bayou 300:  I put looker front shocks on it, added a 2500 winch, replaced the headlight with a blinding 6in light bar, and added new and bigger rims and tires:  and just for clarification, all the pics are of it with the lightbar on it, the last one is of the stock headlight.

By JacobSlabach, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 13 replies