Quantcast

Hisun ATV Line Up

quadmaniac

First poster in this forum! 😁 I don't know much about Hisun ATVs, so I went to their web page to check them out. Looks like  good line up from 110 CC to 1000 CC.

ABOUT US

Hisun Motor Corporation might not be the most familiar name in Powersports, but there’s a good chance you’ve already enjoyed one of our many UTV’s or ATV’s. For years, Hisun Motors has provided products for some of the biggest names in UTV and ATV markets. In fact, Hisun Motors Corp USA consistently ranks among the largest providers of UTV’s in the United States and Canada year after year.

Hisun Motors Corp USA is far more than an importer; more than a name behind a faceless manufacturer. We are the wholly owned subsidiary of a manufacturer with the power of a 7,100,000 square foot factory backing every product. Our sophisticated production facility builds products designed by a team of US based experts and built from the ground up with direct feedback from you the customer.

Final assembly of Hisun products is completed right here in the USA by a team of expert craftsmen skilled at making sure your ride is perfect. Our massive Dallas, Texas facility houses, parts, customer service, and multiple assembly areas. In fact, call us today, we’d love to talk to you about our products and how we support some of best machines traveling the trails and back roads of the USA.

• AXIS 110

AXIS 110

STARTING AT: $2,099

• FORGE 110

FORGE 110

STARTING AT: $2,199

• FORGE 250

FORGE 250

STARTING AT: $4,399

• FORGE 400

FORGE 400

STARTING AT: $4,999

• TACTIC 450 2-UP

TACTIC 450 2-UP

STARTING AT: $5,999

• TACTIC 550 2-UP

TACTIC 550 2-UP

STARTING AT: $6,699

• TACTIC 750 2-UP

TACTIC 750 2-UP

STARTING AT: $7,599

• FORGE 500/700

FORGE 500/700

STARTING AT: $5,999 / $6,999 ENGINE OPTIONS: 500/700

• TACTIC 800

TACTIC 800

STARTING AT: $8,499

• TACTIC 1000

TACTIC 1000

STARTING AT: $9,999

• 1 year later...

Hi.

This may be a off the wall post but here goes.

I'm looking at a career change and I'm thinking about getting into the ATV/UTV business.   I'm in Eastern Tennessee and off roading is HUGE in this area.  

The thing is I know nothing about the business itself.  Can I sell?  Yes; I did some sales work at one time in my career.  Manage?  Yes; the past 12 years my job has been technical logistics.  And for the most part managing technical people all over the country.  But I've never owned or operated my own business.  I guess some tips on how to get started would be very helpful.

Thanks

OH< and BTW, I placed this in the Hisun forum because this is the brand is not represented here much.  You have the big name dealers (and much higher prices); want to take the trail less traveled.  :)

Edited by Todd Nunley
  • Like 1