Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: STOLEN 2009 KX250F Monster Energy Edition Dirtbike

WE ARE FROM PA. AGREED TO MET A GUY FROM CRAIGSLIST IN OHIO, SAID HE WOULD PAY EXTRA FOR DELIVERY. HE TEST RODE IT AND NEVER CAME BACK. HANDED US COUNTERFEIT MONEY. Have found MANY similar stories. These bikes are being found all over, different states.

The post STOLEN 2009 KX250F Monster Energy Edition Dirtbike appeared first on Stolen 911.

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Trying to bring one back to life

I am trying to help my son with a machine he recently bought. A Coleman Outfitters 400 4x4 UTV.(Ihsun 400) The problem is a big one and I'm trying to work through a step at a time. It's a 2014 that had a Kodiak 400 motor and CDI box put in it for some reason but don't know year. There was a fire and someone pulled out and messed up the old wiring harness. He got a new harness for the Utv but now we have to try to figure out how to wire everything together. Any help on wiring the Kodiak to it's own CDI and or into the Utv would be Greatly appreciated. If I get a Diagram for that motors wiring then I can go to work on the harness install for the machine. I do have pictures of some of the #s on the motor, CDI box and of the harness coming from the motor.
      I know its asking for a lot to hope someone might be able and willing to help but it would be great if I could get some feed back. Now I have to see about uploading some manuals I have for older Linhai/Manco Atvs that I have.
      Thanks 

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV Forum

• 7 replies
    • Trying to bring one back to life 2

Hello all. As a second major part to trying to help my son bring a 2014 Coleman Outfitters 400 UTV to life I am trying to find a schematic of the electrical system for the complete machine. Have to try to wire a Kodiak 400 engine and CDI box into a New machine wiring harness. We also have to install the Complete harness into the machine as the old one was stripped out. Have nothing against buying a service manual but really love it if/when I can find a Schematic in a PDF file so I can blow it help to better follow the wire runs.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Hello from Ohio

hey guys, just bought a 87 Zilla, I'm going to rebuild and restore. Is there a reason why I am not authorized to download the service manual?

By Badazta87, in New Members Area!

• 2 replies
    • New 2010 Polaris Ranger Cab Back with Windshield

Extreme Metal Products is releasing their new 2010 Ranger Cab back designed to fit the 2010 ROPS only, which ensures a very precise fit. The cab is made from 16 gauge steel and is powder coated texture black to match the ROPS certified cab that now comes standard on the 2010 Polaris Vehicles. The edges are hemmed back twice, making a very smooth and strong side. It attaches to your roll cage More...

By utvboard, in Polaris UTV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Rides in eastern Ohio anyone?

Any local family friendly areas.  Everyone I used to ride growing up in long gone or fenced off.

By RedPillRight, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 0 replies