Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jim

94 Timberwolf Rear Brake no adjustment left.. Drums maxed out

Have 94 Timberwolf and replaced brake pads. Cannot get enough adjustment to make them work. Have to much  drum wear. I cannot locate new drums. Is there an alternative that can be used ?  Larger drum/ current drum same bolt pattern ?

Just do  a search on  "94 timberwolf  rear  brake  drum" .. There  are  a number  of suppliers  that  come  up,  with several   offering  free shipping  in the  US.  Prices  vary  a  lot  between  suppliers .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jackson Krueger
      I just rebuilt a Yamaha Timberwolf and after getting it back together there are 5 Philips bolts left over with a round head they are about an inch long and they are cleaner as if they go in the motor somewhere. Looked all over already and can’t find where they go only thing have yet to check is the stator as I don’t remember taking the bolts out of it any help would be appreciated greatly, thanks.  
    • By Robert Ochoa
      Don't worry about hauling the ATVs. We have the helmets, goggles, and gloves covered too. Our equipment is well maintained and gassed up ready to go!
      We take the work out of your fun!
      Book your next adventure now!
      www.awesomeatvrentals.com
      https://www.instagram.com/we_are_atvs/
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWTAk9BABQNion2JJ_TfQXA
      we_are_atvs
      #fourwheeler #atvlife #atvriding #atv #4wheeling #fourwheeling #mudding #outdooradventure #atvs #mudlife #powersports #northcarolina #southcarolina #southcarolinalife #offroading #AwesomeATVRentals #yamaha
    • By Dravkracing
      Is there anything I can do to make this little quad go faster? Thank you 
    • By Deañna
      I have a 1996 Timberwolf with a stick shifter.  When I got it the previous owner told me it was a transmission issue.  He also said the starter went out.  I got it home and the battery was dry.  Changed plug, coil pack, filter and all fluids. I have it running well, but the shifter does not move. It is stuck in neutral. The reverse lever seems to be all the way to the front. Does anyone know where I should begin?
    • By w_r_e
      Trying to put new shoes on the rear brake of a 1987 LT-4WD. 
      Can anyone tell me if I need to remove the big nut in the center of the hub to do so? (The yellow line in attached photo)
      Or should that brake cover just pull off, like in this video https://youtu.be/UD18QGnFeCs?t=70
      If it just pulls off... how much effort should it require? Because it seems stuck on there pretty darn good.