Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

honda fourtrax 350es 2002 4x4 clock and trip meter problem

Hi i have a honda 350es 2002 4x4 (same as rancher but canadian edition). My problem is the clock and trip meter always resetting when i power off the bike. The trip meter reset to 0.0 and the clock flashing 1:00. The other function work normally gear shift, hourmeter and odometer. If i power off the bike for approx 2-5 seconds the clock and trip meter didnt reset. The battery is ok and all the fuse is ok. Can someone help me with this problem please. I found anything in my service manual.

thanks

• 2 months later...

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, you have this issue from 2017 and still no fix? I would think that there is an issue with getting power with key off to the trip meter unit. when you shut it off, it resets. I would try tracing wires to see. Get a wire diagram.

On 5/1/2021 at 8:43 AM, quadmaniac said:

wow, you have this issue from 2017 and still no fix? I would think that there is an issue with getting power with key off to the trip meter unit. when you shut it off, it resets. I would try tracing wires to see. Get a wire diagram.

yes i have this problem since 2017 it's not a big problem but it's annoying. No wire problem and no switch problem. I'm thinking is the cluster board itself, but i dont want to change for just this problem. Thank you for your reply

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Chase Cook
      Hi I was riding my Honda the other day and I gave it gas for about a quarter-mile just flooring it and then it started to lose power. I pushed it about a mile home which was a pain in the butt but when I got home It still had gas, compression and spark. Do you think the timing jumped possibly?
    • By goldenroot
      View File 2005-2006 Honda TRX500FE/FM/TM Fourtrax Foreman Service Manual
      Manual  covers the following models:
      2005 Honda TRX500TM FourTrax Foreman

2005 Honda TRX500FM FourTrax Foreman

2005 Honda TRX500FE FourTrax Foreman 4X4 ES

2006 Honda TRX500TM FourTrax Foreman

2006 Honda TRX500FM FourTrax Foreman

2006 Honda TRX500FE FourTrax Foreman 4X4 ES

Submitter goldenroot Submitted 04/19/2020 Category Honda ATV  
    • By goldenroot
      Manual  covers the following models:
      2005 Honda TRX500TM FourTrax Foreman

2005 Honda TRX500FM FourTrax Foreman

2005 Honda TRX500FE FourTrax Foreman 4X4 ES

2006 Honda TRX500TM FourTrax Foreman

2006 Honda TRX500FM FourTrax Foreman

2006 Honda TRX500FE FourTrax Foreman 4X4 ES

• By Arnold Schimberg
      Hi Guys
      I have 88 4trax FW , it has a booster circuit
      In the cdi control fed from a leg in the alternator. 
      MY Honda service manual says you will get no spark without this circuit on this model. 
      Can someone explain a little about this please ?    Thanks
    • By Guythis448
      Looking for help on wiring up stock wiring harness specifically for a '88 Honda TRX 300 
      If anyone could drop a link or send me a PM it would be much appreciated