Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Quad Crazy in Idaho

Hello from Buhl, Idaho (near Twin Falls). I typically ride at least once a week in the Southern Idaho/Northern Nevada area. Also like to ride in Colorado, Utah (especially Moab), Montana and Wyoming. I currently ride a 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 550. Anybody want to ride in Southern Idaho/Northern Nevada area look me up. I know these areas very well. I've also done a lot of dirt bike riding and 4X4 (Jeep) in the above listed areas over the last 15 years.

• Like 1

Dream Car Giveaway
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I also live in Idaho (Preston) and ride the area southern part of the state.  I have a 1999 Griz that I purchased new,  it is currently getting a new top end,  pulled the trigger on a new 2019 Griz SE recently, looking forward to riding this year.   Anyone in the area shoot me a note, we ride ATV's and dirt bikes in the area.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:36 AM, Jerryd68 said:

I also live in Idaho (Preston) and ride the area southern part of the state.  I have a 1999 Griz that I purchased new,  it is currently getting a new top end,  pulled the trigger on a new 2019 Griz SE recently, looking forward to riding this year.   Anyone in the area shoot me a note, we ride ATV's and dirt bikes in the area.

I wouldn't mind learning more about your area sometime. Perhaps an overnighter.

Hey all,  thanks for all the responces, the area I live in is actually right on the Utah/Idaho border we ride in both states,  the area east of Logan Utah is a great riding area,  many trails, roads, single tracks that mostly all lead to other areas with very  little back tracking,  beautiful area with streams, lakes, mountains. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...