Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

IdahoQuad

Quad Crazy in Idaho

Hello from Buhl, Idaho (near Twin Falls). I typically ride at least once a week in the Southern Idaho/Northern Nevada area. Also like to ride in Colorado, Utah (especially Moab), Montana and Wyoming. I currently ride a 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 550. Anybody want to ride in Southern Idaho/Northern Nevada area look me up. I know these areas very well. I've also done a lot of dirt bike riding and 4X4 (Jeep) in the above listed areas over the last 15 years.

• Like 1

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! You must have some views out there. I'm a fellow grizzly owner with an older 2004 660.

Yes we do. I never tire of it. Idaho is about 75% public lands (BLM, FS and state). Then there's northern Nevada close by too. The Humbolt NF has some really good rides.

I'm in Idaho Falls. What are some good areas over your way for me to try out sometime?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Wesley Floyd
      Hey guys, Thanks for looking at my post. I haven't had a lot of experience with problems like this before, so I'm a little bit at a loss. The Quad was really hard to shift, (the dirty carb leaking gas making it idle high didn't help either). The only Idea I have would be is that the torsion spring is worn out, and that there is a normal parameter for how much it should move when those two arms of the shift shaft assembly spread apart.  That's my thought. Maybe someone who has more knowledge then me can let me know if i'm on the right track 😀

• By chem3233
      I have a 1998 yamaha grizzly 600 4x4 I have put back to life but as soon as I had all the bugs out it blew the special "L" plug out. What causes this? Is there something special I have to do to replace this?
    • By GERONAMO308
      Any ppl from Perth give advice on the best places to ride in WA.
      Beach with good fishing which allows camping would be awesome.
      But am open to all ideas.
      Thanks in advance

• By 4tracker
      Got some great areas, up north here, in my state, that I'v found/stumbled up on, around there, over the years, exploring on my own, since 86, that I'm willing to share with anyone interested, even if you've ridden there before, and might have overlooked some of the best, rugged hill climbs, and heavily wooded trail cliffs, steep hill climb adventures in the state, hidden just out of site/view! The main reason for my many trips there, was to explore for these hidden gems, and the overwhelming excitement, after coming across them, where if someone had shown these areas to me, it wouldn't have had the same thrill/excitement as finding them on my own! 
      For just $2000 I can show you and your friends these same wonderful area too....just kidding....no charge lol free to anyone willing to take the challenge, not for everyone, or your occasional passive/cautious trackers! Definitely need a larger motor, grunt machine or UTV with plenty of ground clearance, where I barely make it through some times, with my 750, 4x4 w/ 12'' ground clearance! 
      Get with me for more info, and lets plan a trip as soon as weather improves.
      Thanks, Steve
    • By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.