Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

TrakMotive Introduces 42 New CV Axles For ATV/UTV Applications

As a manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides, TrakMotive has announced the release of 42 new part numbers covering 486 fitment applications for 205 models from Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Kymco, Polaris and Yamaha. Available in both OE replacement and heavy-duty versions, these axles are now in stock and ready to ship. TrakMotive says it is committed to offering the largest selection of CV axles in the industry while bringing new applications to the market.

TrakMotive CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function, come fully assembled with all necessary hardware included for easy installation with no modifications required and include a one-year limited warranty, according to the company.

image.png.b1a4b447ce06e3f6ea2556f1d6fa11

TrakMotive CV Axles are available from authorized TrakMotive dealers and distributors. To contact TrakMotive, visit trakmotive.com or call 800-567-1608.

https://www.autopartsforum.com/topic/92-trakmotive-introduces-42-new-cv-axles-for-atvutv-applications/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Saw this in the news...was this anyone here?????  🤔
      13 ATVs and dirt bikes impounded from N.J. wildlife area. Riders face list of charges.
      State officials charged several people with various violations and impounded their ATVs and dirt bikes last weekend from the Greenwood Forest Wildlife Management Area in Ocean County, authorities said.
      Police officers with the state’s Fish and Wildlife Conservation were investigating illegal off-road vehicle use in the management area on Saturday, July 25 when two ATV riders tried to flee, officials said.
      When officers caught up with them, they issued summonses for criminal obstruction, interference with the duties of a conservation police officer, and violations of wildlife management area use. The two ATVs were impounded, police said.
      The next day, a group of ATV and dirt bike riders from northern New Jersey drove past several “NO ATV” signs posted in the wildlife area known as “clay holes.”
      Clay holes, or “blue holes” are former gravel or sand mines filled with water. They are popular, although dangerous, destinations for teenagers and adults looking to beat the summer heat.
      Officers issued summonses to the riders for illegally operating off-road vehicles and for driving unregistered vehicles. They also wrote tickets for illegal swimming, possession of alcohol and entering a restricted area.
      In all, 13 ATVs and dirt bikes were impounded. The owners are facing fines starting at $274, and impound, towing and storage fees of at least $300, conservation police said.
      In a statement, police said “only registered, insured, street-legal vehicles are permitted in Wildlife Management Areas. Vehicles may only be operated on established roads and parking areas.”

This is from: https://www.nj.com/ocean/2020/08/13-atvs-and-dirt-bikes-impounded-from-nj-wildlife-area-riders-face-list-of-charges.html 
    • By chadh
      I have had this ATV since new, and no work done on the system before. It has an intermittent issue with starting for years but getting worse. Cranks but no start or have to cycle power. No Codes. There are times it starts right up and then times it will not start at all.
      What I have done, new plug, new battery, new coil. Also, the manual I have has spec info for the H1 & H2, but when I check ohms & AC voltage & wire color, it is more in line with the H2 than H1.  
      Ok here is what I have done.
      1. new plug then new battery.
      2. checked and replaced the coil- primary was 5ohms and secondary was 20.4K ohms. Since my book said for the H1 the Primary should be less than 1ohm I replaced (new one had the same 5ohms, confused! H2 says 4.8ohms). Book says secondary should be 12k-20k ohms and it was 20K ohms. New coil did not correct the issue.
      3. Stator, AC output while running was good, about 75 volts AC no load between the three yellow wires (but mine are gray wires like the H2). Ohms were also less than 1 ohm.
      4. Crankshaft position Sensor. Again, H1 should have Blue & White but I have Blue & Green like the H2. I have 180 ohms across the Blue & Green wires, so this is good. But when cranking I have 2 volts AC. For the H1 book says 5 volts AC. But H2 says 2 volts AC.
      So, is my position sensor putting out low voltage or do I have the stator assy for an H2 in my H1 ATV from new?  Stator & position sensor are one assy. Has this ever been an issue that was noted? New Stator is $$$ so I don’t want to just shotgun a part. 
      Any help would be great!
      Thanks
      Chad

• By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      My name is Asen and I am from Eastern Europe, Bulgaria. Riding a Yamaha Raptor 700R and this is my first Quad wanted for a vey long time :)

• By Corky L Leazier
      One day went to start and nothing, the fan comes on cause its straight wired ,but no lights and no all the fuses show no power with the switch on. Changed starter relay nothing changed thinking maybe switch next and how can I test it.
    • By Justin Arruda
      Hey I’m looking to put a big bore kit on my atv I was wondering if anyone knew how big of a jet I would need to put in my. Carb so the atv would run good