blasterfan03

HEY ITS A 2 Stroke FAN!!!

4 posts in this topic

hey i love 2-strokes i have a 2000 yamaha blaster and a 2003 blaster, the 2000 blaster motor is being re-built, well we need to get the crank tthrough the bearing. Come check my site out and add me as a friend i will alwayse accept! By the way this is not my blaster!! Thanks

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome! I just added you!

Welcome!!! Always glad to have more two stroke fans here.

Welcome, all hail the two-stroke. How is the re-build coming?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ATVNetwork
      Fort Worth, TX- February 24, 2012 – QuadBoss is proud to introduce a new line of High Performance Radiator Cooling fans as well as OEM Replacement Cooling Fans. QuadBoss’ new High Performance Cooling Fan will make your quad run cooler and last longer.   The increased air flow created by QuadBoss radiator cooling fans will help prevent overheating often caused by towing heavy loads or crawling through deep mud. The high-quality, sealed motor provides optimal protection from the elements and will easily mount to your radiator. The High Performance Radiator Cooling Fan meets or exceeds OEM specifications and comes with a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty. Endurance tested to insure a long life, these cooling fans provide the reliability you need to protect your quad.

Available on Amazon
      To order QuadBoss products, contact your local authorized Tucker Rocky Dealer or visit QuadBoss’s website at www.QuadBoss.com to find an Authorized Dealer near you.   You can also follow the latest news about QuadBoss on Facebook at www.facebook.com/quadboss.  For product questions call 877-847-1558 or email at [email protected]    
    • By knkyle
      I have been working on a golf cart project for the last 4 months and ran into a major problem today, I have a 98 zr 500 snowmobile engine that I am planning to run in the reverse direction. I have set the timing to the opposite side of TDC and turned the pull starter around and come to find out, that I don't get any spark when pulling on the rope. I tested the wires going to the CDI and none of them get any power so I assumed that my stator wont work in reverse. Can I run power to the CDI from a battery and make it run? If so, what wire needs the power? If I can get it running, My next step is going to be to try and make it run on HHO and still inject the 2 cycle oil to keep it from overheating and ware out too quickly.
      Has anyone ever found a way to turn a 2 stroke into a glo engine?
      Im sure there is someone out there who is smart enough to tell me how to make this work.
    • By nickcapa
      Hey Guys and Gals,
      My name is Nick, how are ya??
      Im 21 years old and i am an Ag Salesman,
      I sell Tractors and Impliments such as Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Iseki, Kioti, Polaris and Scag Mowers.
      I am currently looking into moving to the US for a few years, Not fussed about where just cant wait to get over there and try something different!
      I am hoping for get in contact with anyone who can put me onto someone about work,
      anything really, for my Visa.
      anyways
      hope to hear from you all
      have a good one!
      Nick
    • By LTZRider14
      Hello all... My real name is Hank. I love to ride. Mostly like to climb hills and mud ride. I ride with my friend ever day. Because there is nothing to do. I am here because I wanted to join a website where everyone wants to talk about atv and having fun.
      Thanks,LTZRider14