Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mywifeknowseverythin

Soooooooo,,,,,Its been awhile!!!! Whats new...Hmmmmmm

Soooooooo,,,,,Its been awhile!!!! Whats new...Hmmmmmm...Where to start. 

My son has now turned 16...We worked feverishly on his new ride. His Daily Driver now. 1969 Ranchero. IMG_1852.thumb.JPG.4c67808742646b1d0721ca8bda5a702f.JPG

IMG_1983[1].JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

IMG_1796.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1842.JPG

• Like 2

When he turned 16 I gave him the Raptor 700R. We had to basically rebuild the fuel pump, install new injector and new battery. Fired right up!! That POS had been in the garage untouched since 09. I hate that thing. He loves it though. 

IMG_2162[1].JPG

IMG_2155[1].JPG

IMG_2594[1].JPEG

• Like 1

Also,,,,I have spent this past year in the hospital...Something that I have been putting off for 12 yrs finally caught up with me and almost killed me. My large intestine ruptured. Had to have 2 feet removed. Wish I would have had that fixed all those years ago..I feel like a new man. Anyway,,,Non of this is TRIKE RELATED!!!!

Wow he's got some awesome rides there! I see you have a lift outside, air tools, the works. Is that at your house? Very cool, that's what I need a lift. I can appreciate the cars being in the auto industry with repair and now parts for over 25 years. There are just not enough of the younger generation getting into and rebuilding older cars, so it's great to see. Great photos and tat BTW. 

Glad to hear you are doing well and like a new man! If I remember correctly, you were one of the first that I see with a CanAM spyder, do you still have that and your trike?  You were part of that 3wheeler group also, right? You also had an RZR, right? 

Yeah not trike related, but had to reply because so psyched to see you visit! 😝 Maybe I'll move these into a new topic. 😎

3 hours ago, mywifeknowseverythin said:

Also,,,,I have spent this past year in the hospital...Something that I have been putting off for 12 yrs finally caught up with me and almost killed me. My large intestine ruptured. Had to have 2 feet removed. Wish I would have had that fixed all those years ago..I feel like a new man. Anyway,,,Non of this is TRIKE RELATED!!!!

@mywifeknowseverythin I split the topic and created this new one 😁

You gotta chime in on this one also...:notworthy:

That's a great pic with him standing where the engine is supposed to be! That motor is looking good. That's the get Smart car! Pretty cool.

Wow man. Great pictures. You guys are very hard working. I am impressed by your work.