Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jakob Brown

Pleas help identify my atv

I think it might be an older suzuki because of the yellow and blue. Has that frame been painted? Try to find some numbers on the frame like @Frank Angerano mentioned.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jeff Taylor
      I bought a roughish Honda rancher TRX350TM3 and I am having trouble locating the vin number - I would like know year and specs as is it rough , it runs but has multiple little issues ( choke cable seems frozen , carb has sticky or ill adjusted float and leaks gas from bottom of carb , shut off valve needs new o-ring to stop leaking , ect)  just age and lack of maintenance issues , but I need to know what it is to get correct specs … I was told there would be a tag on front end of frame but I don't see one . Any help would be greatly appreciated . 
    • By dtoots1
      just bought a used yamaha is marked as  moto 4 350...vin numbers shows is a 2006 , but nothing showing as  to model..is 2 wheel drive 5 speed w/ hlr on engine..what is the thing supposed to be so i can get a manual??? nothing shows big bear or other such info..did manage to get er running....needed a boost on the battery and cleaned up a LOT...actually got 2 atvs, the other one marked the same but is a bit different.2whl ec w/ hlr on front plastic..wheels etc, engine appears different and cannot find a vin number on the left frame whatsoever!! nor on the right side or front or back..and is no damage areas
    • By Frank Schrock
      I have looked all over and cannot identify this avt motor to be able to order a top end I was able to match the carb with a gy6 but cant match anything else please HELP my grandbabys and ready to whip paw paw

• By jason_larrow
      I just bought my first atv, not exactly sure what it is. Price was too good to pass up. 

• By dhallftworth
      I just received this from my brother, and neither of us know anything about it. Can anyone help?
      What I do know:
      4x2
      1500cm marked on engine
      pull-start
      difficult to push with flat spot tires lol