blaze982498

New Guy From Arkansas

Hello Board,

Im the new guy. Im from Rogers Arkansas and i love riding:) found this board by accident but I LOVE it so far, IM looking for more people to ride with in Arkansas or Oklahoma (Little Sahara) or Missouri. Also just lookin for new friends to communicate with on the Forum:):yes:

Anyways I have Pics of my Quad on my profile. Anyone that is close to my area or that just wants to talk drop me a message.

Thanks Blaze:cute: :biggrin: :tongue:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome aboard and hope you make lots of friends on here. I live and ride in Southern Illinois.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kainedogg
      I just picked up a 2003 Yamaha Big Bear 400 project and figured I would join your site and learn a thing or two.
      It wants to start but has been sitting for 2 years in a shed. I grabbed it from my neighbor and set about ordering parts for it off Amazon, to include: Petcock, battery and a starter relay since it does not start with the push button.
      I am a car guy, but this is my first ATV and since I am on 5 acres, it will come in handy, especially with the 4x4 on command option.
      Thanks for having me and I look forward to contributing to the site as well.
    • By westislandrifle
      Hello and good day fellow atv enthusiast from the far north ( Montreal home of the poutine)
      Some what new to the sport. Haven't ridden in over 10yrs but getting back into it
      Cheers
      Nick
    • By mcguiver58
      Hello,
      New to the group here and new to quads. Just picking up a 94 Kodiak 400 that needs work and I have found these groups to be very helpful and informative. I have a lot of bikes that I have built, repaired and kept running with the help of various forums and am looking forward to diving into this quad with everyones help.
      Thanks for being here
      Mcguiver58
    • By MrSchaeferPants
      Hey all, just signed up. New to ATVs as well, just bought my first quad last week. 89 Yamaha Big Bear 350. Spent the last week or so ordering and installing some parts. Barely ran when I got it and now it does pretty well, still have some lean problems but Ill get to those. Waiting for my Clymer manual to come in so I can learn a bit more. Just downloaded a service manual from here so Im currently going through that till mine comes in.
      Took apart the carb and cleaned and adjusted it a bit, runs waaaaay better now, just got back from a test drive. I can take off and idle now w/o feathering the throttle to keep going Always a plus.

• By Rhodeislander
      Hi guys,
      bought a non running 200x I assume to be 83-85. Told by PO that it stopped running suddenly, now kick start is jammed. I assume timing chain called it a day. Bought for my daughter to do a mild resto. I run Rokon's and old Wr430 Huskys myself.
      Any thoughts, ideas and randon knowledge is always appreciated.
      Thanks guys!
      Bud